“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Wellington, Florida
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great food (had the nometer) and the staff was very helpful. The food came out in timely manner. I would go back here for brunch again.

Visited June 2013

Apopka, Florida
“Chef Quality Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Great little place for good food. All 4 meals were well prepared, tasty and reasonably priced. Soup, sandwiches and appetizer were all devoured with nary a crumb left on any plate. The chef knows what he is doing. Would go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“Wonderful Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had a great lunch at United. The fish sandwich with potatoes and smashed peas was very good. Service was attentive and friendly. Try this place if you are downtown.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Venice, Florida
“45 minutes wait for a bagel and 3 B.L.T 's ?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Great Atmosphere, but the wait times for food are horrible. My group of 4 went in at noon for lunch. This place wasnt packed to say the least. I have a hard time believing a good reason is in standing to have a 45 monute wait for 1 bagel and 3 BLT sandwiches. The place seems clean, yet the staff appears to not want to be there. They are brief when answering questions and slow to get refills on drinks. I really think the ONLY place United falls short is the ability to hustle and provide a quick yet decent lunch. When im out on the town to enjoy the day...I dont want to be stuck forever for a simple sandwich.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brampton, United Kingdom
“Best Quiche Lorraine ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stopped quite by chance for a mid morning coffee at what is a quite unprepossessing diner.
However the coffee and service were excellent. So much so that I read the lunch menu and was pleased to see that it consisted of items other than the normal American offerings. My wife and I decided we would come back for lunch. I am so glad we did, as the Quiche Lorraine with house salad and dressing was outstanding. I have never in my life, in all parts of the world we have visited, tasted such an excellent Quiche. My wife had the home made Chicken and White Bean soup which she thought was good and obviously made from scratch. The waiter recognized us from our earlier visit and when my wife asked for coffee he asked did she want it as she had ordered earlier. Leslie (another waiter) served our lunch and was very friendly, efficient and was interested in us. All in all an excellent experience at a very reasonable price and one which we will undoubtedly repeat.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere