“Typical fast food type Mexican Cuisine....similar to Chipotle” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #281 of 673 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Fraser, Michigan
“Typical fast food type Mexican Cuisine....similar to Chipotle”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We recently stopped in for a bite while vacationing in the Fort Myers area. We had never been here before. We had seen the place on Undercover Boss so we gave it a try.

First off, it was kind of messy. The tables were dirty, the floors were kind of dirty.

The guy who took our order was smiling and pleasant and simply wonderful!!! I made a comment to my wife that whatever he gets paid, it isn't enough !!!! If I had a restaurant, I'd want that guy working for me !!!!

Now the food. Hey, it is what it is. Here in Michigan we have Qdoba, which is similiar. In my opinon Qdoba blows them away. Very similar to Chipotle and other chains of this nature.

The tacos were ok. The queso was unspicy, and pretty bad. The food in general was pretty tasteless and just didn't do much for me. I guess for a fast bite this place is ok, but I wouldn't go back unless i was desperate. Oh, the salsa was pretty tasty !!!
The chips seemed to be homemade and were pretty decent as well.

It's just not my cup of tea.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Fort Myers, Florida
“Horrible experience!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Me and my colleagues order moes before and generally experience was average but this time everything was horrible. We ordered online and after drive to get our foods. We ordered for 11 people lunches and sides. Every bodies meal was cold and all sides was missing. Plus one meal was missing and one meal was completely wrong. So normally we called them to explain our frustration but what happen? They hang up the phone 3 times!!! And in the end general manager said we will refund the missing item and thats it! We will never ever eat from there! Worst experience ever!

San Francisco, California
“Excellent service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great service and good selection of items to make your own burrito. I had a chicken burrito with some of the goodies and it was all good. The price was excellent and they even provided chips on the side without asking. Free drink refills and quick service. Plenty of clean seating for a couple or a larger group. What more can you ask for? I'll be back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“so friendly and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

my family loves to eat at Moes. Staff is always so nice and always have a smile on their face. I have never eaten a meal that hasn't been great. if your looking great food and wonderful environment eat at Moes

Visited June 2013
Batavia, New York
“Welcome to Moe's!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My favorite thing about this place is the Wrong Doug and the salsa. You will here the phrase when you walk in the door, "welcome to Moe's" very similar to a little competitor of theirs who serves pizza, not burritos. For the price and the serving amount you can get by the stuff you put in your taco, burrito, whatever you choose, it can be worth it.

Visited February 2013