“P.F. Chang's China Bistro” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Rome, Italy
“P.F. Chang's China Bistro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The restaurant is located in the Gulf Coast Town Center and it is perfect for a dinner after a day shopping! We were here two times, the last one in August 2013 (unfortunately we didn’t live in Fort Myers even if I will have a dinner in P.F. Chang’s one a week!). The staff was very friendly and the service very good. The food was delicious, portions were big and, of course, we always eat too much. Price reasonable. I think I would come here again. Highly recommended !! Sorry if my English is not perfect but I am not English mother tongue.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Kentucky
“A Good PF Chang's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here after flying into Ft. Myers Airport. It is just about 5 minutes away. We love PF Chang's, and this one is a good one. The food was excellent and the service was very good.

Visited October 2013
Mulberry, Florida
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Our first time at a PF Changs, went around 8:30 pm, surprised to still have a 20 minute wait. Loved the food and our service was great; the only thing I think they could improve on is the lighting.. it was soooo dark in there that it was difficult to see the menu.

Visited September 2013
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Gluten Free menu leaves you feeling like you aren't missing a thing! Great GF selections, and great service. One of my first choices when eating out.

Visited July 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
“Good, authentic cuisine but ambiance is disappointing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

You are greeted by a dark, cavernous, noisy, crowded room--about as different from the small, plain Chinese cafes in Seattle, Port;and, and, I suppose, Beijing as you can imagine. Even the waitstaff is dressed all in black. Choose the bar section, which is slightly less noisy and dark. This said, the food is well-prepared, mostly in north Chinese style, and there is a large choice. Service is polite and fast.
I visited at 5:30 on an August Friday. When I left a hour later, there was a long line. Reservations are accepted. If you like oriental cuisine, you are unlikely to find a true Chinese "bistro"in this city, where Hispanic influence prevails.

• Visited August 2013