“Great choice” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 88 Activities in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the PREMIERE Fort Myers fishing charter service providing Sanibel Island fishing and more. We also offer outstanding professional wildlife sightseeing and shellmound hunting trips. Both of our comfortable 24 ft. Morgans will get you into inches-deep water with plenty of shade . Lets go to lunch on Cabbage Key or barnacle Phil's on N Captiva, too! Whether you're looking for a guide to show you the best fishing in Fort Myers, Sanibel's shelling beaches, or hidden bayous full of birdlife, we've got your trip.
Indianapolis
3 attraction reviews
“Great choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

A group of us went out fishing to celebrate my husband's birthday. Matt was our captain and he took us to his special "bar" (as in oysters) and we caught several sea trout and a lot of red snapper, which he cleaned and we had cooked at Lazy Flamingo in Sanibel that night. Delicious! Each of us probably caught 5-10 jacks, which you can't eat, but sure are fun to catch! We had good fish karma b/c Matt freed a pelican snagged on a fishing hook under the bridge on our way out. We had a great time and highly recommend this operation. Only downside is no bathroom, unless a bucket counts!

Visited November 2012

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Great experience for even the experienced fisher”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I live in the area and am an avid offshore fisher. Because of the boat we use we can't get in the shallow water and do any flats fishing. Through a friend of a friend I got hooked up with Capt Jeremy and he took me and my father out one day. We told Capt Jeremy that little guys were not what we were looking for and he put us on some good sized Redfish. We had a great day and caught a good mixed bag of Reds,Trout and Snapper. I would recommend Capt Jeremy and Catch Me if U Can to anybody who wants to have a great day on the water and catch some fish, local or snowbird.

Visited August 2012
Mastic Beach, New York
3 attraction reviews
“This Fort Myers fishing charter was fish-crammed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I was in Fort Myers on business and it really was a stretch for me to fit a fishing trip into my already jam packed schedule. Too many hours under florescents put me in dire need of some invigoration out on the water with the sun on my shoulders and the wind in my face. If any part of this charter was sub-par, I would have been really disappointed.

I can tell you that Captain Jeremy Stewart exceeded my expectations for a first-rate day of fishing, producing a variety of fishing opportunities I never knew existed. Extremely knowledgeable about the whys and hows of light tackle back bay Fort Myers fishing, Jeremy put us on top of the fish all day. I'd rebook Catch Me If U Can Fishing charters in a heartbeat because I know Captain Jeremy puts the needs and satisfaction of his clients as his first priority.

Visited October 2012
Pittsford, New York
“Catch Me If U Can Fishing Charter - A Great Fishing Expereince”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Catch Me If U Can Fishing Charters (Jeremy Stewart) is a first rate, highly reliable and experienced fishing charter service. Each Spring, since 2006, my son, now age 13, and I have chartered with Jeremy. Each time is a unique fishing experience as Jeremy has the knowledge to tailor your fishing expectations to the local conditions, along with taking into consideration your level of fishing ability. Jeremy is always on time, his boat is always clean and organized, well stocked with bait and is outfitted with the best and most modern equipment. Either Jeremy has a terrific memory or keeps great records because each time he accurately recalls fish we caught and locations of fishing from prior fishing excursions. Frankly, I think it is that he has a terrific memory because he really cares about his charters having a memorable fishing experience. Our visit in April 2012 was especially memorable as my son hooked a 170 pound tarpon...an experience of a lifetime for my son. For me, I do not recall what we paid for the charter, it doesn't really matter because it was a day that my son and I will never forget. After a long battle bringing in the tarpon, my son suggested that we fish for bonita next time !!! Bob Fischer, Pittsford, NY, RFISCHER@FISCHERIG.COM

Visited September 2012
“Fishing and shelling off Captiva, FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went fishing and shelling with Captain Jeremy on Easter day 2012, and it was one the best ever! Weather was great, and Jeremy knew exactly where to go to catch good fish. His equipment is in great condition, and the boat was wide enough for the 6 of us. The shelling part was also great, he knew also all the different types of shells. Overall, a excellent experience, we will definitely call him again any time we want to go fishing/shelling!

Visited May 2012