“Yessssss!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yessssss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

If you want fresh, organic and gluten free pizza, with a thin, yummy crust, this is THE place for it. They also serve delicious salads. Service was better than we've had in some high end restaurants.
Recommend asking for "extra" toppings. We did so, and what we got was more what one would expect from a non-extra pizza. Clearly, they believe less is more. I suspect that's more a case of the owners trying to boost their earnings. Short-sighted.
Still, while expensive, the food is quite good. No bargain, but good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

94% Recommend
Herndon, Virginia
“Oh yeah!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Gluten free pizza that is outstanding! Unassuming from the outside, in a nothing great strip mall, this pizza restaurant excels. Very small on the inside, the decor is very comfortable; service is excellent. The menu is pretty much salad and pizza. They do both very well. We will definitely go back, probably often.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Myers, Florida
“Scimpy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Ordered two personals and one large for $40. When I got home and saw the pizza I was very disappointed in the portions and presentation. Even ordered extra toppings and seemed to have less of the original toppings, when the whole point is to have a hefty pizza. My large pizza had 7 small chunks of chicken...barely averaging one per slice. I used to love this place..but I'm not going to spend money on "quality" food from there anymore.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, NM
“What a treat to discover this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The staff at the Hampton inn in Fort Myers suggested this place. My husband was a vegetarian and we didn't feel like dealing with places that might have to mess around with the menu (or not have much he could eat) to get a satisfying meal. We split one of the best salads we've had in a long time (the balsamic dressing on the mixed greens was delicious) and each got our own pizza. I had the white-flour (with chicken, tomato sauce, and red onions) and Jerry had the whole wheat with a bunch of veggies. I am NOT a thin-crust person as most of those pizzas taste like glop-on-a-cracker, so I was delighted to have a pizza that had incredible texture— crunchy, yet chewy, and delicious tasting. (Also, the water was delicious, something we had a hard time finding in Florida.)

I love supporting places that have the consciousness to create a menu that caters to people with different tastes and preferences, much less serve organic food in an eco-friendly environment. Kudos to the owners. I wish there were more places like this around the country (and where we live). Well done.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Gourmet Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We recently had dinner at Pizza Fusion and were very pleased with the experience. The food is very good, the service was great and it was a great change from the regular pizza experience. My only criticism would be that, on my steak and gorgonzola pizza, the steak was pretty skimpy and there could have been more steak. Overall, however, Pizza Fusion is a great restaurant and they do pizza well. Keep up the excellent work!!

• Visited August 2013