“THIS PLACE IS THE BEST” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
“THIS PLACE IS THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

pizza joint around. Hands down. I very much deserves its high ratings. For starters, can you imagine an eco-friendly pizza restaurant in Florida? That's practically an oxymoran. This place is! From environmentally friendly delivery vehicles to available gluten free pizzas and fresh organic ingredients, it breaks the mold.

It's not a "mom & pop," but it certainly had the feel of one and is a delightful change from the corporate pizza parlors that inhabit every strip mall.

So how are the pizzas? Well, I had the Pear & Gorgonzola Pizza with multigrain crust that was surely one of the very best pizzas I've ever had. My wife had the Sausage & Tricolor Pepper Pizza with multigrain crust and it, too, was fabulous.

BTW, our salad before the pizzas was also fantastic. And, wonder of wonders, it was served room temperature which I have always thought to be the very best way to serve salad. It has much more flavor and wasn't just taken out of the fridge.

To drink? I asked for a Coke Zero and was told they only had Boylan's natural Diet Cane Cola which proved to be excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Port Charlotte, Florida
“OMG! I love love love this place Vegan Happy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Being a vegan it is difficult to find restaurants that offer food without dead animals or animal derivatives in it. Which is incredibly unfortunate, so many people are vegan these days. Anyways, we went to Pizza Fusion after reading about their vegan pizzas. I am so happy I did. I ordered the, Farmers Market pizza with Daiya cheese (vegan) along with a Boylan's cola. I could have died and gone to heaven. This pizza was by far the best pizza I have ever had and I have had my share of pizza. I savored every bite! The staff was very friendly and service was super quick. This is a nice place to go and have a healthy dinner that will rock your socks off! My husband was equally as blown away, it was so good. We now go back all the time. WOOT WOOT Pizza Fusion you're amazing!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Gluten Free Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place was great. While searching for gluten free restaurants in Ft Myers on a visit found Pizza Fusion. Girlfriend is gluten free so checked it out. Se loved the pizza and so did I. The gluten free tasted good as did the regular pizza. Highly recommend it. Tasted as good as places in the northeast where I live. Everything is organic and the have great specials early in the evening and on certain nights. The happy hour is well worth it s well.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Crestview, Florida
“My new fave!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place is amazing! Im so glad i went. I have a dairy allergy so it was great that they have vegan cheese. The pizza was great! My husband doesnt have a dairy allergy so he got his own personal pizza and he loved it! The prices are very decent. I just wish they had darker beers or a stout but thats just my personal opinion. I hope they get a location in the cape someday!
Also, they care about the enviorment and use eco friendly everything.
You have to check this place out. I will be returning frequently.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Canada
“Not your typical pizza joint!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Organic topping options, fresh ingredients and even a vegan pizza on the menu... what a great difference from your usual pizza joints. We've had take-out from here twice and each time the pizzas were fresh, tasty and filling.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere