“Disappointed” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Fort Myers, Florida
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Limited menu. Looks like your visiting the senior citizens center for a bagel. Patrons look at you like they been there 20 years and have never left.

St Paul,MN
“Pleasant Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Wife & I went for breakfast after reading trip advisor's reviews. Not disappointed. Service was warm & friendly. Food was good. Fried eggs, potatoes a coffee for me. French toast and coffee for my wife. Both of us had a nice fruit bowl. Coffee refills were free. Not usual in a coffee shop. While we didn't try the bakery items, they looked fresh & yummy.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Hands down, favorite lunch spot in Fort Myers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I happened upon Biscotti's one day during a lunch break and my bank account hasn't forgiven me since! First of all, they carry one of the BEST chai teas EVER (Big Train chai) - soooo yummy!!!! It's hard to decide if I want my chai hot, cold or blended... all three are delish!! On top of carrying the best chai EVER, they have a sandwich that is to die for - the artichoke turkey panini.... get ready for your taste buds to have a party!!! This is one of the most tasty and satisfying sandwiches around - and big enough to share!! It comes with your choice of a side (the best in my opinion is the broccoli salad, homemade each morning). Since I am hooked on these personal choices, I haven't explored other tasty looking items such as the baked goods, other sandwiches or breakfast items, but the homemade icecream is calling my name!!!! Go to Biscotti's - fair warning - you'll be hooked!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Myers, Florida
“Our "go to" breakfast restaurant in Fort Myers, FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Biscott's is a wonderful family-run cafe with scrumptious home-made meals and the best coffee. We go there for breakfast at least once a week, our favorite dishes being their french toast and omelets. On other occasions we'll stop in for fresh coffee and pastries. The owners are a delight and treat their customers well. Don't miss this one!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Saw the reviews. Stopped In with my wife. The woman behind the counter could not have been more pleasant. Had a omelet and salad.... But then she told us about the French toast- yummy! The French toast will bring me back for sure- best ever!

• Visited November 2013