“Surprisingly fresh and homemade menu” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Naples, Florida, United States
“Surprisingly fresh and homemade menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

When you step into Biscotti's Cafe, it's easy to jump to the conclusion that they only sell biscotti and coffee. However, the Mom & Pop cafe offers fresh, from scratch, daily fare including a variety of soups and main dishes. We had a mushroom & cheddar omelet and the french toast; both were served with fresh fruit, beautifully plated, and delicious.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Tampa, Florida
“Helpful Tips for Biscotti's Cafe Fort Myers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I chose to visit Biscotti's after finding it on TripAdvisor and realizing I was nearby. It's located in a small strip plaza on the opposite side of the road from a Target Plaza. Here are some tips for Biscotti's
1) They have seating both inside and out. The inside area is kitzchy with a small keyboard and homey decorations to make your feel welcome. Outside is nice too because although you are next to the parking lot, there are plenty of flowers and we heard some birds chirping as well
2) Nice breakfast menu of all your favorites with a good selection of pastries. Lunch is soups, salads, wraps and lots of panini varieties.
3) They also have GELATO
4) The service was pleasant. I'm thinking owner-operated and if so I applaud them as both the server and the cook were friendly to talk too
5) Our food was good and I would certainly return.
6) We got there before the lunch rush and it was quiet and enjoyable. Even with more people for lunch I felt it a pleasant place to enjoy a meal.

Visited September 2013
Estero, Florida
“Quiet coffee cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Found Biscotti's on IPad. Stopped by after helping son move into nearby condo. Quaint and quiet coffee/ice cream shop. Great wraps and sandwiches plus soups. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not fancy but good food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“It was good once...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I use to go here in 2007 and loved this place! Great ice cream, sandwiches and potato salad. I moved away in 2008 and have recently returned to the area and was excited to go back to Biscotti's.
When I revisited last month, it was a busy lunch rush...mainly because they were short staffed. The lady at the register mentioned something about the cook calling out sick. Almost every table was full and people were standing around waiting for to go orders. I know I waited about 30 to 40 minutes for my to go order. I ordered the eggplant parm sandwich and it was ok but not wonderful. Also, I SWEAR the potato salad is different; maybe a new recipe or something.

I recently decided to give it a second try and go in for an ice cream sundae. It was disappointing. It wasn't busy this time, only three people eating at the bar. The same lady was at the counter taking orders and she mentioned that their ice cream maker had been on vacation for three weeks, so their ice cream supply was limited. I made an ice cream choice and looked around the small cafe while she made the sundae. When it was ready, I took it outside to eat and quickly realized it was not the flavor ice cream I had asked for. I considered going back in and asking for a new sundae but figured it wasn't worth it since they didn't have many flavors in stock. What probably happened was, someone had just put a bucket of plain Chocolate ice cream in the spot where Chocolate Peanut Butter was supposed to be, in order to make the ice cream case appear less empty. Just my opinion.
Anyway, I'm not sure if this place has changed ownership but it just doesn't seem to be the amazing place I remember it to be. I guess it's time to move on.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Honestly, I have not eaten here, but I'm always on the search for a great coffee if I can find it! It's a mission I have when I visit different cities. One morning on the way to the beach, I ran in and ordered a simple iced coffee...and it definitely was surprisingly good!!! And the man working was so friendly! Worth giving this place a try....I will be revisiting before vacation is over.

Visited May 2013