“Renovated, New Owner AWESOME!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof Inn Fort Myers to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Fort Myers
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13000 N Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33903   |
Ranked #38 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
“Renovated, New Owner AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Just this past week our air conditioning compressor passed away. In other words it crapped out big time leaving us sans air conditioning. I promptly phoned my Best half and told him I would find a hotel for the night whilst they replaced the unit. I found the best price at Red Roof Inn in North Fort Myers just over the downtown Fort Myers bridge in North Fort Myers. I was a bit leery as it was a bit of a dive a few years ago but what we found this time around was astounding for the price! The rooms have been modernized. You will now find a small refrigerator, coffee maker, blow dryer, coffee, tea, filters, iron and ironing board, small soap and one packet of conditioning shampoo, tissues etc. Towels were not in ample supply but Keith the receptionist very personable, was more than accommodating informing us of his availability should we need for anything! The bedding was fresh and immaculate, plenty of pillows although we always bring our own. The room air conditioning was consistently cold and we slept like babies. I highly recommend this Hotel as since they have been taken over and remodeled by Red Roof Inn it has lived up to our standards. So, in short, for the value, Red Roof Hotel in North Fort Myers was an incomparable value with rooms that they could have charged much more for. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Our total price totaled out at $75.00 tax included. EXTRAORDINARY ACCOMIDATIONS FOR THE PRICE!!! Please do keep in mind that prices may vary during season.

Room Tip: You do have your choice of first and second level. Subject to availability I'm sure.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The over all stay was nice but the breakfast was kinda lame and the lobby had an odd smell in the morning! The rooms where nice and clean but the beds are hard and needs new pillows! I would have loved a room with a view of the river but the lady at check in calmed that it would be a $20 upgrade charge! Would have been nice if it would have said this online but no biggy because they have places to sit outside and look at the amazing view of the river and downtown.

Over all anyone who says this place is horrible is crazy!

Room Tip: River rooms cost more
Lorain, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Bugs, blood stains on the bedding, odor, and outlets falling out of the wall!!! Never had such a horrible experience. The gentleman at the front desk was great. However, did not refund our money. I called and spoke to someone and they had me call back. I called back and had a discussion with someone and he finally agreed to refund my money. It should not take this much effort to get your money back!

Hallandale Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Housekeeping is a joke. Didn't change our sheets the entire stay, had to fight for towels, spiders every where you looked on the outside walls, ceilings and railings. Def. would not recommend that you stay there nor will we ever be going back.

Only positive was a staff member at the front desk named Keith he was very helpful and plesant

Wellington, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We decided to stay here for the weekend and realized it was a big mistake once we stepped foot into our room (room # 254) but decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. First off, hair dryer did not work, wardrobe was missing its knobs, there was only 2 sets of towels and the cleaning staff had done a poor job of straightening this room. On our last day in Fort Myers, we had gone kayaking in morning and got back 40 minutes prior to check out to realize our hotel key cards did not work. Apparently, the hotel had thought we had checked out already (last time I checked, one has to be physically there to check out). Once inside our room, we realized that not only did cleaning crew had come by but also, that some of our clothing had gone missing (who steals a nightgown?!). The woman at the front desk had tried to locate the missing items. She then proceeded to take my information down to send the missing items when or if they ever showed up but refused to file an incident report. I would rate this hotel as having no stars or class at all.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Talk about a fantastic stay!! I stayed in their Superior King Room. Non-smoking. The front desk checked me in quickly and kindly. I walked into my room and my mouth dropped. The bed sheets smelled good and were so comfortable! The sink area and bathroom were very clean and everything worked nicely. Including the coffee maker. The flat screen tv was a great touch! The pillows were so nice to sink into and fall asleep on. The pool was really nice too. ALSO, there are many restaurants in the area that serve some great food. Public transportation is also VERY closeby. Literally once you walk off the property, there's a bus stop. The bus runs often too so location was perfect! This is definitely my go-to hotel when I am in the Fort Myers area. Thank you Red Roof for the great stay and service!!

• Stayed June 2013
Oscoda, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

i got in on april 17 after long bus ride from michigan and i got to check in early i stayed till april 22 and they up graded my room to pool side so my girls would be close to the pool the staff and help where very nice and ill be staying there evertime i go to florida . mike rota

Room Tip: ask for pool side you over look the bay as well as being close to the pool.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Fort Myers? Share your experiences!