First i called and requested a downstairs room as I have had a bad knee injury. We checked in and they had us in a upstairs room. I finally received a downstairs room after much fuss. The room
had a really bad smell of cigarettes. The furniture is dated. The door didn't open correctly. I will say they are remodeling and it may improve.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Myers Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Fort Myers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ft. Myers is home to so many attractions! Red Roof Ft. Myers is close to the historic winter residences of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, both among the nation’s top 10 historic homes. Relax at our white sand beaches nearby—Sanibel Island, Bonita Beach, Lover’s Key, and the Barrier Islands. For fun for the whole family, go to the Imaginarium Science Museum, which features more than 60 interactive exhibits. To really relax, enjoy fishing, waterskiing, sightseeing and eco-tours along the banks of the beautiful Caloosahatchee River. Conveniently located off of Hwy 41, Red Roof Ft. Myers is close to over 10 nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.