This hotel is within several miles of the airport & the hotel shuttle was prompt to collect us. The check-in process was swift & very pleasant; within minutes, we were in our room armed with information of places to visit. We went next door to the car rental enterprise as the hotel is isolated; it is not located near any attractions that we could tell. With a car, it is easy to go downtown Ft. Meyers etc... Within less than a 5-minute walk is a cvs, gas station w/a subway sandwich shop & minimart. As for restaurants within a 3-5 minute walk, Fat Katz has beer, wine & fresh, flavorful food that is fantastic!!!!! They worked extremely well w/my need for gluten-free options. There is also a cracker barrel next door. The hotel's pool is nice. The rooms are good sized, very clean, extremely quiet & we loved the fridge & microwave.
Before booking the hotel, I called and talked to Steve, who was VERY friendly and VERY helpful. From the moment we were picked up at the airport until we checked out, every interaction with staff was positive, professional & VERY helpful. The area is safe. (we are two women.)
The breakfast has make-your-own waffles, the only hot item. Cold items included yogurt, hard-boiled eggs & fresh, frozen berries as well as bread for toast.
A car is necessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from the airport, Spring Training, Edison/Ford Estates, Shell Factory, Barbara B. Mann Theater and many other attractions. GrandStay(R) Hotel and Suites Fort Myers Florida, offers spacious hotel suites, perfect for the business traveler or a family vacation. This all-suite hotel features complimentary Gourmet Express Breakfast daily, high-speed Internet with Business Center. Only 2 miles away from the Southwest Florida (RSW) International Airport off I-75(exit 131) and Daniels Parkway, GrandStay Hotel and Suites is also conveniently located close to a variety of dining and entertainment attractions. If you enjoy golfing, Southern Florida has over 130 golf courses; with many just miles away from the hotel! Fort Myers is also known for its great shopping, Broadway shows, trails for biking & walking, fine dining, fishing and amazing white-sand beaches. Baseball fans will feel right at home during the months of February and March as Fort Myers welcomes Major League Baseball's Spring Training Camp. The Minnesota Twins, playing at Hammond Stadium only 3 miles away, and the Boston Red Sox, playing at Jet Blue Park within a mile of the hotel, prepare for the regular season.We welcome groups, sport's team, motor coach tours and more. GrandStay(R) Hotel and Suites Airport in Fort Myers, Florida offers a variety of room types. From our standard king or queen suites with a microwave and small fridge to our extended-stay suites with a full kitchen including microwave, full-size refrigerator, stove top, dishware and utensils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers near JetBlue Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandstay Hotel Fort Myers
- Grandstay Hotel And Suites
- Wynstar Hotel Fort Myers
- Wynstar Fort Myers