“AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9401 Marketplace Road, Fort Myers, FL 33912 (Formerly Fort Myers Airport Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #29 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Broadbeach, Australia
“AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

The hotel here seems to operate on its own world clock and takes no responsibility for what they profess on the web. It started off with my the shuttle bus from the airport. I booked this hotel for my son who was arriving from Australia at 12.10am so I called the booking agent who told me just to email the hotel and advise them of the pick up, which I did giving dates and time and got an email back. So just to make sure I also called the hotel and was told that the shuttle only operates to 11pm. So he caught a taxi to the hotel. WHen he arrive at 1AM they tell him its costing another day rate. So I call the General Manager who tell me that because its 1AM its not the 27th March its the 26th March!!! Its clearly not. I ask her if there is an extra tariff for a check in say from midnight to whenever then where is this charge shown on the web, Im informed that it isnt....... Im further informed that in her world 1AM on any day is the day before....My anger comes from being mislead and deceptive business practices. If they are charges, inform the clients they had plenty of opportunities to advise of this..... But the icing on the cake was she hung up on me!

Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Map4 L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Check in time for most hotels is 3 or 4pm, 1 AM is just a late check in. Just for the record I did not hang up on you rather you hung up on me while I was trying to talk to you. When I asked if I could say something your response to me was "you have not said anything intelligent yet".

Have a great day!

Micheline Lobdell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
rochester, ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

My elderly mother and I stayed here march 18th due to airline issues. My mother is 88 and was exhausted from a long day of travel troubles. Our van driver picked us up at the airport, took us to the hotel and then took me to Denny's so I could get food for my mom. The desk clerk was great. The continental breakfast was good. I appreciated the customer service. They helped make a difficult situation tolerable.

• Stayed March 2013
Map4 L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Baymont Inn & Suites, Fort Myers, Fl. I am glad that we were able to make a stressful situation a little better. It is our goal to always make our guests feel at home and do what we can to accomodate their needs. Thank you for your kind words and I will be sure to pass this on to the rest of the team.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in March and it was way over priced! This is a one star hotel with the price of a four star hotel. Don't be fooled by their pictures or the lovely downstairs. This hotel was obviously remodeled but they forgot to update the rooms! The bathroom was gross, it looked filthy! Also you could hear anything and everything as the walls must have been paper thin. I would not recommend this hotel at all!

• Stayed March 2013
I am truly sorry that you feel the way you do. The hotel has renovated the 4th floor and we are working on the rest one floor at a time, it just takes time.

Have a wonderful day!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Located five minutes from RSW airport. Rooms a little dated but clean and comfortable. Many dining options within walking distance. Nice pool and fitness room. Laundry on site. Free breakfast is very basic but better than nothing.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers, Fl. We are working on updating the rooms (4th floor is done). We really appreciate your feedback.

Have a great day!

Micheline Lobdell

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport? Share your experiences!