“Feels like your grandmas home” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Fort Myers Beach
“Feels like your grandmas home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Food delicious, many different teas, including caffeine free. Waitresses and owner so friendly, makes you feel like home. Creme brûlée out of this world. Girlfriends and husband like it.

97% Recommend
Fort Myers, Florida
“A charming spot in the heart of downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

After a visit to the Edison & Ford Winter Estates, we took our guests to the Wisteria Tearoom in downtown Fort Myers. I had been to the tearoom previously, always with another lady or ladies. I feared the two gentlemen in our party would find this a bit too "frilly." I need not have worried. Wisteria has something for everyone. There was hearty fare for the guys and a more delicate selection for the ladies. The squash soup was outstanding. We had a bit of a wait, but it was well worth waiting for. We spent our wait time browsing the delightful gift shop. The service at Wisteria is friendly and attentive. Wisteria will definitely be on our list to return to again and again.

Sebastian, Florida
“What a lovely place to visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were really looking forward to afternoon tea at this beautiful tea room. We had no idea what a lovely interlude we would enjoy this day! I ordered the tea, my daughter chose a Rueben with a chick pea salad. The waitress was friendly and helpful and she brought us two very different but very beautiful plates. I loved the savory first course...thin sandwich with three finely sliced cucumber pieces on stilton cheese spread...exquisite! Then there was a crisp, crisp piece of toast with pimento cheese...wonderful texture and flavor, and a little tart shell (looked a bit like the paper thin sheets I use to make spring rolls) filled with a creamy chicken salad. BUT the sharp white cheddar and artichoke quiche....OMG! I make a very tasty quiche but this was about the best thing I have ever tasted! If I were to recommend just one thing to try at the Wisteria Tea Room...it would be this incredibly delicious quiche. By the time I started eating the cranberry/orange scone with clotted cream, the owner came to visit with us...she makes the rounds of all the tables and is so gracious and welcoming. She makes the atmosphere in this darling little tea room as pleasant as if you were visiting your favorite aunt! We ended up having such a fun conversation I never did eat my sweets other than the creme brulee with blueberries. We packed the chocolate cheese cake and pumpkin muffin with light, fluffy icing for our breakfast the next day! I can't even describe how lovely this tea was. They certainly deserve their 1st place ranking. A beautiful tea room, delicious food and tea, wonderfully charming waitress and owner, very reasonable prices, this is a place not to be missed! Oh, Kathy enjoyed her Rueben and chickpea salad, too!

Latin in Florida
“A place where every generation can bond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My mom, niece & I went on their year anniversary & were the first ones there on a very busy day. They opened promptly & we got the best seat in the house. What a magical day with people I love. The food was exceptional & the tea service adventurous. We were given gift bags for the anniversary party they had which delighted us greatly. We visited the gift shop & mom bought us presents - a handbag keychain that reminds me of my first visit to a one of a kind tea experience.
Can't wait to return. Try the choc mint tea

• Visited July 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Very charming lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

After reading review in local paper, a co-worker and I visited the tea room. What a pleasant and very enjoyable lunch. The artichoke/spinach tart was fabulous! The variety of teas is amazing. I cant wait to be able to visit this charming tea room again! Great place for a ladies function such as a baby/bridal shower.

• Visited August 2013