“What a lovely place to visit!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Sebastian, Florida
“What a lovely place to visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were really looking forward to afternoon tea at this beautiful tea room. We had no idea what a lovely interlude we would enjoy this day! I ordered the tea, my daughter chose a Rueben with a chick pea salad. The waitress was friendly and helpful and she brought us two very different but very beautiful plates. I loved the savory first course...thin sandwich with three finely sliced cucumber pieces on stilton cheese spread...exquisite! Then there was a crisp, crisp piece of toast with pimento cheese...wonderful texture and flavor, and a little tart shell (looked a bit like the paper thin sheets I use to make spring rolls) filled with a creamy chicken salad. BUT the sharp white cheddar and artichoke quiche....OMG! I make a very tasty quiche but this was about the best thing I have ever tasted! If I were to recommend just one thing to try at the Wisteria Tea Room...it would be this incredibly delicious quiche. By the time I started eating the cranberry/orange scone with clotted cream, the owner came to visit with us...she makes the rounds of all the tables and is so gracious and welcoming. She makes the atmosphere in this darling little tea room as pleasant as if you were visiting your favorite aunt! We ended up having such a fun conversation I never did eat my sweets other than the creme brulee with blueberries. We packed the chocolate cheese cake and pumpkin muffin with light, fluffy icing for our breakfast the next day! I can't even describe how lovely this tea was. They certainly deserve their 1st place ranking. A beautiful tea room, delicious food and tea, wonderfully charming waitress and owner, very reasonable prices, this is a place not to be missed! Oh, Kathy enjoyed her Rueben and chickpea salad, too!

• Visited October 2013

Latin in Florida
“A place where every generation can bond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My mom, niece & I went on their year anniversary & were the first ones there on a very busy day. They opened promptly & we got the best seat in the house. What a magical day with people I love. The food was exceptional & the tea service adventurous. We were given gift bags for the anniversary party they had which delighted us greatly. We visited the gift shop & mom bought us presents - a handbag keychain that reminds me of my first visit to a one of a kind tea experience.
Can't wait to return. Try the choc mint tea

• Visited July 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Very charming lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

After reading review in local paper, a co-worker and I visited the tea room. What a pleasant and very enjoyable lunch. The artichoke/spinach tart was fabulous! The variety of teas is amazing. I cant wait to be able to visit this charming tea room again! Great place for a ladies function such as a baby/bridal shower.

• Visited August 2013
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Creme Brulee, must have Creme Brulee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

What a lovely little place, especially if you love tea. The endless pot of tea is very well priced and you can try as many varieties of tea that you want.

All the cakes and sandwiches are delicious, but what was most outstanding is the cold strawberry/orange soup and the creme brulee. The soup is what an expert refer to as "scrumdilliumptious" and the creme brulee is sweet, but not too sweet, smooth and the top is just a little bit sugar crunchy

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Lovely Afternoon Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I went for a late lunch mid week and we were pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was lovely and food and tea were excellent. Would have liked to be seated somewhere other than the corner when the Tea Room was almost empty but we were still very pleased that we had taken the time to go there. We are planning on going back at least once a month.
The Quiche was very good as well as the scones, teas and cold strawberry soup. Great choice, defiantly going back.

• Visited July 2013