“A place where every generation can bond” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Latin in Florida
“A place where every generation can bond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My mom, niece & I went on their year anniversary & were the first ones there on a very busy day. They opened promptly & we got the best seat in the house. What a magical day with people I love. The food was exceptional & the tea service adventurous. We were given gift bags for the anniversary party they had which delighted us greatly. We visited the gift shop & mom bought us presents - a handbag keychain that reminds me of my first visit to a one of a kind tea experience.
Can't wait to return. Try the choc mint tea

Fort Myers, Florida
“Very charming lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

After reading review in local paper, a co-worker and I visited the tea room. What a pleasant and very enjoyable lunch. The artichoke/spinach tart was fabulous! The variety of teas is amazing. I cant wait to be able to visit this charming tea room again! Great place for a ladies function such as a baby/bridal shower.

• Visited August 2013
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Creme Brulee, must have Creme Brulee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

What a lovely little place, especially if you love tea. The endless pot of tea is very well priced and you can try as many varieties of tea that you want.

All the cakes and sandwiches are delicious, but what was most outstanding is the cold strawberry/orange soup and the creme brulee. The soup is what an expert refer to as "scrumdilliumptious" and the creme brulee is sweet, but not too sweet, smooth and the top is just a little bit sugar crunchy

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Lovely Afternoon Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I went for a late lunch mid week and we were pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was lovely and food and tea were excellent. Would have liked to be seated somewhere other than the corner when the Tea Room was almost empty but we were still very pleased that we had taken the time to go there. We are planning on going back at least once a month.
The Quiche was very good as well as the scones, teas and cold strawberry soup. Great choice, defiantly going back.

Ft.Myers
“Excellent Afternoon Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My wife and I went here for afternoon tea with friends. They each had the Royal Tea which came with the most flavorful chilled strawberry soup. This had to be the best chilled soup I have ever experienced.
Other items on the beautiful three tiered tray were warm pimento cheese on toast rounds, cucumber on flower shaped bread, chicken salad in phyllo cups, quiche with artichoke, spinach & cheese, cranberry & orange scones, chocolate creme brulee with fresh raspberry, orange cheesecake with ginger snap crust, and mini hummingbird cakes with cream cheese frosting garnish.

For those of you that are not into the tea experience they offer a very nice selection of salads and sandwiches