“Something for everyone!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Maine
“Something for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The reviews were correct. This is one of the best restaurants in Fort Myers. My husband had the meatloaf sandwich and I got to taste from the tea menu. We had the soups which were a bit thinner than I am used to for a cream soup but the two versions of a chicken based soup were both tasty. His sandwich was great and I loved the Afternoon Tea which was plenty for one person (and my husband got to finish a couple of things for me.) While everything was great, I particularly loved the little open faced "sandwiches" and would have preferred one or two of those in place of the egg salad or all of the quiche. The scone was wonderful and after that no dessert was needed. The service was wonderful and welcoming. Will certainly come again next year.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sykesville, Maryland
“Truly Delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

What a lovely spot to go to celebrate your birthday. I'll remember the experience for years to come. We had made reservations two days ahead for us and our parents (a party of four). We had the "Royal Tea" (which I highly recommend, as you get to try everything!).
They put four servings - if four of you order - on the tiered tray. The "savory" selections were all so delicious! We tasted these teas: Fruity Sangria, Mexican Chocolate, Choc Dipped Strawberries, and Mango Rose. The Fruity Sangria and the Choc Dipped Strawberries were our favorite. The crème brulee was seriously OUT OF THIS WORLD good, as was the artichoke quiche. I boxed up the scone and two of the other little desserts to take home and eat later. The owner, as written here, was terrific. MUCHO BIRTHDAY FUN, thank you Wisteria Tea House for a truly memorable day. Afterwards, we drove to First Street and walked a bit of it off. DeLIGHTful! :)

• Visited March 2013
ft myers
“My favorite spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Being a tea lover, I couldn't wait to try this place after it was referred to me by a friend. The service is wonderful. The staff is so friendly and happy and it's apparent they enjoy what they're doing. Bobbie, the owner, is a beautiful person and openly welcomes all of her guests. The array of teas is abundant as Bobbie offers all the different varieties anyone can as for. In addition, the French press coffee is to die for and served in a large pot, enough for two people. Trying to be health conscious, I typically order the soup and salad, but have also had the egg tart. I generally order the scones as well, as they can't be passed up. The food is tremendous and their soups are the best I've ever tasted. I have taken at least six different friends and everyone loves it. This is definitely not a bar type restaurant, so if you're looking for burgers or fried foods, this isn't the place for you. It's a wonderful getaway to take a friend or two and enjoy a ladies afternoon out.

• Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“deserves the #1 rating on best restaurants of Ft.Myers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I love tea parties and went to trip advisor to check out best rated restaurants in Ft.Myers. The last day of our vacation I called the Wisteria to make a reservation for lunch. I was told that they were booked for the entire day. I was very disappointed, and the lady said "well come on down there may be something" My friend and I jumped in the car. We plugged the address into the GPS and it took us to a residential area. We almost missed the place. Very sweet looking Bungalow house.
We met the owner Ms Bobby and she said "this is your lucky day, a table has just opened up!" The staff are wonderful. They really like their jobs. We salivated over the menu and decided to do lunch. I ordered Phil's meatloaf sandwich and my friend, got the ruben sandwich. They came with soup or salad and we chose the soup of the day. Tiny little teacup full of a delicious chowder (can't remember the name...except that I would have given my first born for the recipe!) We were not so adventurous and just got a pot of the breakfast tea...It was perfectly made and delicious but Ms Bobby came back to encourage us to try a pot of one of the other special teas. She suggested the fruity sangria....Very yummy. We were not rushed and the waitress came over to chat. After we ate, we browsed the adorable gift shop and purchased a few items. I would highly recommend this for the ladies, though the gents would love the grub...oh I almost forgot..For desert (they had some great choices) we chose to get one of the scones with clotted cream..Amazing. I would highly recommend this for girl's getaways and meet ups and will definitely be back. I tried to pitch the idea of coming to Boston to Ms.Bobby. Over all: This was a charming and unique experience.

• Visited March 2013
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we walked in without a reservation we loved it! The owner made us feel right at home, got us a table on a very busy day and checked on us periodically. Opted for lunch rather than a traditional tea and the food was great. Would go back again when in town and recommend others as well.