“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we walked in without a reservation we loved it! The owner made us feel right at home, got us a table on a very busy day and checked on us periodically. Opted for lunch rather than a traditional tea and the food was great. Would go back again when in town and recommend others as well.

Canton, MI
“High tea at it's best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Our group of 12 visited and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. From the moment we were greeted by owner, Bobbie, to the end of our delicious meal, the service was outstanding. Our server could not have been more attentive. I chose to be adventurous and try one of the "specials" - a turkey with cream cheese & jalapeno raspberry jam on croissant sandwich - grilled like a panini. The combination of sweet and slightly hot was wonderful. We sampled several teas and found our favorites to be in the rooiboos group. Their baked goods are well worth the calories and the charm of their dining room creates a most relaxing, fun experience. It is recommended that if going with a large group, you make a reservation and arrive at opening (11:00am) to ensure being seated together. I suspect this is especially true "in season," during the months of Jan - March.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Happy, relaxing, unhurried time followed by buying some great gifts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was "gifted" a wonderful, relaxing lunch with a dear friend. Food, wonderful choice of teas served in "real" china tea cups, and thoughtful service. I would classify the experience as "very special". This weekend I will surprise treat another friend as I was treated. I know of a couple from England who go here frequently.

• Visited February 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“A must for every lady who wants a special experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

My mom and MIL took me here for my birthday. My mom and I had never been here before. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

This is a 1919 (circa) Florida bungalow restored. It immediately has charm. Inside the charm continued. We had to make a reservation as it is "season". We were seated promptly. Depending on where you sit you may feel cramped but not too bad.

Darlene, our server, was amazing! She explained everything very well. She was a breath of fresh air. We did opt for two teas to start. Peach and a Blueberry. All teas are loose teas. I liked these so much I bought them in their quaint gift shop.

The food was delicious too! The quiche was a home run. My chicken salad on croissant was divine. The only thing I didn't like was the Mediterranean chick pea salad. It was seasoned with a southwest seasoning. Dessert was a must when we saw another table get their dessert. We got the creme brûlée and the chocolate peanut butter cheesecake. Wow!

Call and make your reservation today!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect place for lunch and tea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

My mom, daughter and I went yesterday. It's a lovely converted older home decorated in lovely colors, unique wall decor and lace tablecloths. Each tea cup and tea pot different and unique, so nice!! The tea menu offered something for every taste and you can order multiple pots of different flavors for one price. The menu was great tea house fare too - sweet scones with fresh cream to die for. I ordered the quiche, generous portion and simply delicious. My daughter tried the Mac and cheese and loved it and Mom went with tasty chicken salad. A lovely afternoon in a quaint and welcoming atmosphere. The owner was a sweetheart too. Will be back!!