“Wonderful atmosphere and delicious tea&food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 646 restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Wonderful atmosphere and delicious tea&food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited this small restaurant during our vacation at Ft. Myers. We absolutely loved it! The service was excellent; everyone was sweet and helpful. The tea, food, and dessert were fantastic. We have told friends and family about this place, and we will definitely return again!

97% Recommend
“Wonderful food and tea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The food, teas and service were all amazing! The bananas extravaganza dessert was scrumptious. Definitely worth getting off I-75 corridor.

Ft.Myers
“A Labor Of Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This was my second visit and I brought out of town guests here. My niece and her husband and
Child love traditional tea in their home town of Bonn, Germany: He's a traditionalist and likes a robust black tea and the Assam met that wish. The rest of us wanted the multiflavored teas with
Hints of chocolate or chai and were not disappointed. We chose the royal tea and were "wowed".
I was suprised to see the selection of goodies changed from my last visit. My sister had written off
Scones as hard hockey pucks until she sampled the butterscotch choice we had yesterday: Bobbi
Has actually changed her mind and that's not an easy feat. Bobbi loves what she does and it shows. She visits and samples from other bakery and tea house vendors to keep her selection
Varied and delicious and to keep it interesting for her regular visitors. I'm coming back and can't
Wait to see what will be on the menu next.

• Visited December 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“More Than Just TEA!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

What a special treat to go to the Wisteria Tea Room!! The staff is so friendly and efficient; the food is excellent. I have had lunch from the menu and also have been there for their special High Tea tiered lunch. Both has surpassed my expectations. The salads are always fresh and crisp and the soups are also made fresh and tasty. They also have a small gift shop that you don't want to miss and you can also buy your favorite teas.

• Visited November 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great food and teas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Fabulous lunch with tea and friends with warm friendly prompt service even though I was with a large group. I bought several of the loose teas to have at home--yummy. The scone that I had for dessert with lemon curd was oh so good. I had a savory scone with my salad that was equally delicious. I plan to return as often as possible! Going tomorrow to buy some frozen scones to bake at home for my family during the holidays.

• Visited October 2012