“More than just a tea house” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 26 Dessert in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“More than just a tea house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Loved the sandwiches and the tea. What beautiful tea cups, only added to the experience. Was the perfect place for a wedding shower. Conveniently located in downtown Fort Myers. Great place to take out of state visitors when you are looking for something different to do with guests.

Visited January 2012

“A lovely lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We enjoyed our tea immensely. The tea, the scones, the mini sandwiches, and the mini desserts were all delicious. We had such a good time that we're bringing the friends we're visiting to their special "Christmas Tea". This is our first time visiting the Fort Meyers area and the Wisteria Tea Room is definitely one of the highlights of our trip.

• Visited December 2012
“Special place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Just a quick review. What a treasure for our town. If you want a peaceful, tranquil and elegant experience in a beautifully remodeled Florida house, try this. You won't be disappointed.

Visited May 2012
Hull, Massachusetts
“Unassuming & Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My sisters & I had the best lunch yesterday. Bobbie, the warm & friendly owner, and Darlene, our waitress, were exceptionally helpful. They explained the menu with great detail, not because it was our first time there but because that's the type of place it is. The food was spectacular, as was the service. We bought tea to brew at home and other unique items from the gift shop. It was a delicious find!

• Visited November 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Cute, quaint, scrumptious, and enjoyable experience...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My mother and I recently visited the Wisteria Tea room in celebration of her birthday. With all the positive reviews, this was a place we wanted to try out, as we love food. :) The house is a little, old, yellow house, with dainty curtains, tablecloths, and china of different designs. We had made a reservation, as this was recommended to me, but I feel we could have walked in and had a table within minutes without a reservation, as it was only the two of us. The owner sat us at a little table by the window. The waitstaff and owner are incredibly attentive and very delightful. What I loved hearing from our waitress is that each morning before they open the door to the restaurant, they pray over the house that God will bless them and the little tea house each day. The had a great menu, with numerous varieties of teas, which are unlimited to try. My mother and I ordered the "Royal Tea" from the menu, which came with a soup or salad, along with a three-tier tray consisting of scones, desserts, quiche, finger sandwiches, strawberries, and freshly made cream. We honestly didn't think we'd be able to come close to finishing all the food, but being so delicious, we pretty much topped off the entire tray!! This was our lunch, and I can say that I was so full, I was not able to eat dinner that night. I will definitely be coming back to try some of their items on the regular menu. The "Royal Tea" is a treat. Definitely something you should order for special occassions. I can't wait to come back and my mother says the same. I'm so glad we tried this place. They've won me over as a customer :)

• Visited September 2012