“Unassuming & Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 26 Dessert in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hull, Massachusetts
“Unassuming & Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My sisters & I had the best lunch yesterday. Bobbie, the warm & friendly owner, and Darlene, our waitress, were exceptionally helpful. They explained the menu with great detail, not because it was our first time there but because that's the type of place it is. The food was spectacular, as was the service. We bought tea to brew at home and other unique items from the gift shop. It was a delicious find!

• Visited November 2012

Fort Myers, Florida
“Cute, quaint, scrumptious, and enjoyable experience...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My mother and I recently visited the Wisteria Tea room in celebration of her birthday. With all the positive reviews, this was a place we wanted to try out, as we love food. :) The house is a little, old, yellow house, with dainty curtains, tablecloths, and china of different designs. We had made a reservation, as this was recommended to me, but I feel we could have walked in and had a table within minutes without a reservation, as it was only the two of us. The owner sat us at a little table by the window. The waitstaff and owner are incredibly attentive and very delightful. What I loved hearing from our waitress is that each morning before they open the door to the restaurant, they pray over the house that God will bless them and the little tea house each day. The had a great menu, with numerous varieties of teas, which are unlimited to try. My mother and I ordered the "Royal Tea" from the menu, which came with a soup or salad, along with a three-tier tray consisting of scones, desserts, quiche, finger sandwiches, strawberries, and freshly made cream. We honestly didn't think we'd be able to come close to finishing all the food, but being so delicious, we pretty much topped off the entire tray!! This was our lunch, and I can say that I was so full, I was not able to eat dinner that night. I will definitely be coming back to try some of their items on the regular menu. The "Royal Tea" is a treat. Definitely something you should order for special occassions. I can't wait to come back and my mother says the same. I'm so glad we tried this place. They've won me over as a customer :)

• Visited September 2012
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

My mother in law invited my daughter and I to have tea with her at the wisteria tea room. It was a fantastic experience! Inside was beautiful. The service was outstanding. I believe our servers name was Darlene. She was so friendly an proffesional. She explained the menu and tea selections exceptionally. She even brought my 5 yr old a mini tea cup and suggested a small pot of strawberry kiwi tea. She loved it and felt so grown up. We loved the savory and sweet tastings we enjoyed. I think this will be a staple for every trip! I didn't try their entrees but the menu looked fantastic and what I saw on other guests plates looked delicious. I can't wait to go back :)

Cape Coral, Florida
“You are gonna love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Been to the tea room several times-each time was just great! High tea was exceptional, staff that can't be beat--very accommodating, service is great, scones & summertime strawberry soup a real winner!! This was really needed in downtown Fort Myers--thanks for bringing it to us! Better make reservations during the season if you want to get in.

• Visited August 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“very tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife made me go, because she is a southern girl who grew up going to tea with her grandparents. I was not looking forward to it at all, but I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. The tea was tasty even though I am not really a tea drinker. The food was of the finest ingredients. I had a turkey club which had lots of turkey on fresh bread. My wife had a salad and scones which were also good. The place is cute as well. I will go back at some point.

Visited September 2012