My wife and I stayed here for 7 days. we chose this hotel for 2 reasons, #1 we wanted the King Suite because it had a divided living room\bedroom and we got a #2 Great rate. We were traveling with an baby and wanted to be able put our 1.5 year old in his own space so we could still stay up, so this hotel was perfect for that, most other places charge over $90 for this but not here. The hotel does not provide any cribs so we barrowed a Pack&Play from someone we knew locally. If we were not traveling with our child we would not have chosen this hotel. My 1.5 yr old loved the room though, he had tons of fun running around.
Hotel has NO frills, room comes with 2 dish\silverware sets, a pot, a pan and you one 0.2 oz of dish soap and a single coffee pack (yes they will give you more when you ask). To feel at home we had to go out and buy lots of stuff such as napkins, plastic silverware, paper plates, salt\pepper, and hand soap. ( we were here for 7 days, if you are only here for a couple of nights you'll get by)
Room looked nice and felt clean. Furniture is old, lamps were tarnished, and the the kitchen cabinets are made of white laminate. When you look close you notice the shotty work such as using multiple short pieces of trim to complete the floor trim to cut cost, but it just looks bad and is peeling away from the wall. Every door lets in lots of light including the main door (that also means sound travels through the gaps too). TVs are still the old CRT types but you get one in the living room and the bedroom. I hope you don't enjoy hot baths and showers, the hot water has REALLY low pressure, my wife used our kitchen pot and bath sink faucet to help fill the tub because the bath faucet took forever. The AC unit struggles to keep the room cool and seems loud. I noticed some cracked windows in other rooms. Both doors on my corner of the building had broken door locks (poor security).
Pros: Great location near resturants, stores, and super close to Lakes Regional Park. Located right off of US 41. Staff was all very friendly (thank you) . The huge towers next to the hotel helps you locate the hotel from wherever you are(they are the only tall towers).
Cons: No Pool. No Breakfast, No cribs, Room only cleaned if you stay 7 days, Poor security, shotty maintained property (stuff gets 'fixed' not replaced),
Conclusion: It suited our purpose for with our child, but there are probably better places for you if you if that is not your need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crestwood Suites - Fort Myers will make your stay more comfortable without stressing your wallet, giving you options that conventional hotels just don't offer: full-size, fully-equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and coffee maker in every suite. At Crestwood Suites you can conduct business as usual with free local phone calls, private voice mail, and computer data ports in every suite. There is even a copy and faxing service at the front desk. Enjoy premium cable TV while relaxing on your reclining love seat or, if you want a workout, you can check out the local fitness center. There is also a 24-hour on-site laundry facility and vending area for your convenience. Guests with pets (dogs and cats) are always welcome. Since most Crestwood Suites are less than three years old you will have a comfortable, safe place to call home, with on site management, interior corridors locked exterior doors (access by room key card only), and plenty of exterior lighting. Whether traveling for a night, a week, or more, let Crestwood Suites - Fort Myers offer you "All the Comforts of Home". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crestwood Suites of Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestwood Suites Fort Myers Hotel Fort Myers
- Crestwood Hotel Fort Myers
- Crestwood Fort Myers