This is my second review of this location. As a runner, on my first stay, I would hit the sidewalk and run around the block. "Around the block" here is more than five miles of sidewalk along busy streets. I knew there was a park entrance at the south end of the block, but didn't want to chance getting caught on some trail when the park closes after sunset. This year, I happened to begin my run a little earlier and turned into the park. What a gem. It's only a mile to the entrance from the hotel. Once inside, there are a number of paved and unpaved trails to enjoy. One of the trails includes a boardwalk stretching clear across the lake. If you drive there, there is a parking fee. In addition to the trails, you can rent bikes or boats to explore trail and lake. The lake has a multitude of islands where wildlife can be seen. There is a miniature railroad for the kids and a railroad museum.
I drew a map that the management copied and has available for runners and walkers. The map includes the Crestwood Suites, the sidewalk to the park and all the park's trails. Just ask for the runner's map.
Nothing had changed about our room. We enjoyed our six night stay. Still clean, convenient and inexpensive. Located in a safe area with lots of good restaurants nearby. My only complaint is that the WiFi didn't work at my end of the first floor hall. It worked fine when I sat in the lobby. Although the walls let noise from surrounding rooms in, the cool/heat ventilator has the ability to run the fan continuously providing a soothing cover noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crestwood Suites - Fort Myers will make your stay more comfortable without stressing your wallet, giving you options that conventional hotels just don't offer: full-size, fully-equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and coffee maker in every suite. At Crestwood Suites you can conduct business as usual with free local phone calls, private voice mail, and computer data ports in every suite. There is even a copy and faxing service at the front desk. Enjoy premium cable TV while relaxing on your reclining love seat or, if you want a workout, you can check out the local fitness center. There is also a 24-hour on-site laundry facility and vending area for your convenience. Guests with pets (dogs and cats) are always welcome. Since most Crestwood Suites are less than three years old you will have a comfortable, safe place to call home, with on site management, interior corridors locked exterior doors (access by room key card only), and plenty of exterior lighting. Whether traveling for a night, a week, or more, let Crestwood Suites - Fort Myers offer you "All the Comforts of Home". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crestwood Suites of Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestwood Suites Fort Myers Hotel Fort Myers
- Crestwood Hotel Fort Myers
- Crestwood Fort Myers