“Best burger so far in Florida!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Copenhagen, Staden Kobenhavn, Denmark
“Best burger so far in Florida!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I had the Big Mamma with chili cheese fries. Hallo mamma for a meal! Absolutely fantastic meat and super fresh bun. And the fries were cracking fried with fantastic chili. Me and my girlfriend are very happy campers

“My new favorite BBQ place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My best friend and I went for lunch and I was kind of skeptical pulling into the parking lot. I was so surprised! Best smoked chicken I've ever had and the cheese bacon fries were plentiful. Great beer selection and the server was knowledgable when I asked a trillion questions. I'm going to start having lunch here instead of iguana Mia after a day of shopping at Edison mall.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My boyfriend really likes this place. I've had it twice and been satisfied. They give you lots of tater tots for your money compared to other places and the grilled cheeses are pretty good. Personally I take a lot of the meat off and give it to my boyfriend cause it is a little much. I wish they offered plain grilled cheese. It's not on the menu but I haven't asked yet either. The parking lot is confusing and in pretty bad shape but I care more about the food than the looks. I will definitely eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“First visit - McGregor location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Very good. We will go back. Portions are perfect and not expensive. We had guests and they also enjoyed it. Attentive server. We visited the mcgregor location.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Key West, Florida
“NEW Mcgregor branch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I had the Doublecheeseburger with 2 sides. It was all very good but I thought the burger patties were pretty small for the price of the burger. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. And had a good atmosphere.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere