“Comfortable and Convenient” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Comfortable and Convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

From the time we walked in until we left, we were treated great in this extremely clean and convenient hotel. The staff was great and the amenities seemed brand new. We will definitely stay here again

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Longmont, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We booked this hotel near RSW in order to get a good night's sleep before a pre-dawn flight. It was everything we needed and more. Just wish we had checked in earlier to take advantage of the pool and the many restaurant choices in the sprawling outdoor mall across the highway. Great spot, easy to get to airport, quiet location We were upgraded to a petite suite which was spacious and comfy. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Two elevators worked pretty well to get to the top floor (6) where we were booked.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Miami, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed over after riding up to Ft Myers. Rooms were clean and the staff was inviting and helpful. Nothing bad comes to mind about our stay. We were a fairly large group and they handled us without a problem. I would stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was in Ft Myers on business and needed a convenient place to overnight. This place was perfect: great location, free parking and WiFi, easy check in, friendly staff and clean room. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because some parts of the bathroom were a bit dated, and the doors (at least on my floor) closed loudly, enough for me to hear when my neighbors were coming and going. Also the buffet breakfast was very good but it wasn't included in the room rate.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Hanson, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took my mom and dad and we stayed at this hotel while attending my daughter's college graduation. GREAT hotel! Rooms are spotless, maids are very nice, front desk couldn't have been more helpful and the food at the hotel restaurant is really really good. Nice ambiance in the lobby. I loved the workout room and pool. So nice and very very well priced. And it was quiet! Loved my 3 day stay.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Titusville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I made reservations at one HOTEL not realizing there were two in the area. Called to confirm my reservation and I was told they couldn't find one, so I made another one. meantime the one I had made with the other hotel was never cancelled. Therefore, I was charged for a no-show. When I returned home I discovered what had happened and notified management. The manager called me I shared my story and she promptly refunded the charge. "Satisfaction Guaranteed"

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad I was able to help you. I and the rest of the staff really do try to do what we can to provide our guests absolute satisfaction. In fact it is the Hilton Garden Inn (Satisfaction) Promise. Now, next time you're in Fort Myers you'll have to be sure and stay with us! We'd love to welcome you to our hotel! AmyC, Assistant General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I selected this hotel as it was convenient to visit my family on Ft. Myers Beach. The service was great, especially in the dining room. Had one of the best chicken quesadillas on the night I arrived. It was nice to not have to leave the hotel in search of food after a long drive to get there.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your positive review of your stay experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers. It is great to hear that our location is ideal for you when visiting family and friends. It's true that our location is pretty convenient to many popular spots in Fort Myers including entertainment attractions, dining, shopping, and (let's not forget our) sandy beaches. Thanks for highlighting your dining experience at our restaurant. I know our people really do try to do what they can to provide excellent service; it's nice to know when our guests recognize this as well. And, I couldn't agree more. The food is amazing too. Hope to see you back at our hotel next time you're in the area. AmyC, Assistant General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers? Share your experiences!