“hidden away” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
florida
“hidden away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I love the Hilton family hotels and chose this one as it was close to our relatives. When you get off on College Park Rd,, you have to make a left turn into the industrial park to find it. Breakfast smelled good but we were in a hurry to leave to ournext stop. The room could have had a dehumidifier in it as the pillows and sheets felt wet as did our clothes when we took them out of the suitcases. Usually in Florida the A/C dries things out but not in this case. Front desk was nice

Room Tip: we had a first floor room by the elevator and it was surprsingly quiet
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Mountain Home, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This is a great hotel and was our refuge after busy days condo shopping. The Asst. Manager Amy should be named "Amazing Amy" because she is. Super efficient, always smiling and even greeted me by name every day. Our 5th floor room was large, very clean and super comfortable. It was on the back side of the hotel, away from the highway noise and had a wonderful view of the early morning sun. I slept to well to ever see sunrise. The entire facility was very clean and well maintained, even the pool area. Every staff member we came in contact with was super friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Upper floor, back side of hotel for less noise and better view.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Morganton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff and management of this hotel truly embrace the concept of customer service. Example: I left packages to be picked up by UPS (vital trade show exhibit components) which UPS failed to retrieve. Andy, a very professional front desk manager, went beyond the call of duty to call me the next day and alert me to the fact that these items were still there, saving me from a potentially endless search for the items when they are next needed. Hat's off to Andy and Kevin (restaurant manager) who treated me like "gold" during and after my stay. I'd highly recommend this location for not only this example of good service but for the nice areas around the pool and alternate sitting area, the excellent condition of all appointments and for the overall sense of importance the entire staff placed on my business. Nice job!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed just one night, however the bar/kitchen stayed after the regular hours to prepare us something to eat as we arrived close to 10pm at night. Rooms clean and facility clean. Location not what I expected when I booked as I thought this was airport location, which its not, its about 15 minutes away.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

east haven, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

one of the best breakfast I have had at a Hilton, eggs and pancakes to order from grill in lobby. Select a firmness mattress system in room bed, really nice. The location was very close to Sanabel Island and some lovely beaches. There were many restaurants right around the corner to choose from as there were also many shopping areas close by.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Venice, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I didn't find this hotel to garden like. Room was spacious but very dimly lit. No complementary breakfast or snack of any sort. If you wanted Breakfast it was a $11.up charge per person. The only friendly staff members where the house keepers. Some of them wanted to clean your room at 8:30 in the morning.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers. I'm sorry that you were not impressed with our property and that in fact you were disappointed we did meet your expectations. Thank you for acknowledging our housekeeping staff for being friendly and eager to clean. I apologize that you did not find the rest of our staff to be as friendly. I'm very sorry. If your travel brings you back to the Fort Myers area, I hope you might consider giving us another chance and staying with us again. AmyC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was staying at Fort Myers for a two days.Purpose of my trip was business . Stay at this hotel was great experience! I was pleasantly surprised with the service and care they surrounded us . Great accommodation, clean place nice food , employee actually care about their guests... I got couple reminders during my stay.( they remind me to check out on time in order to avoid additional charge for the next day. Further , hotel provided us with the space where to keep our luggage till departure time!) Upon my arrival I called the hotel to inform myself about the shuttle . Front desk person called the driver , who acutely turned the car around to return back to the airport to pick me up , not allowing me to wait till next scheduled regular pick up time! They gladly reimbursed me for a charges I paid for the breakfast and actually were included in the room charge. When I asked for a food they served the food for me and my colleague, never mind it was off -time for serving the meal. On my way back I missed the shuttle to the airport by my mistake . They called the taxi and hotel paid for my ride to the airport. I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams that there is a hotel with the service like Hilton Garden In, Fort Myers . I can not forget royal treatment I got there. I had a great enjoyable time. I am still under great impression they made with their hospitality and service they delivered during my short stay there .

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us and for the time you took to report about your stay experience here on Trip Advisor. We sure do appreciate your positive review and especially all your kind words about our hospitality and service. We do aim to please each and every guest, and it's great to hear when we've been able to do just that. We hope you will continue to share about your experience with your friends and colleagues. We also hope next time you're in the Fort Myers area that you will choose to stay with us again. We'd be thrilled to welcome you back! AmyC

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers? Share your experiences!