“Beyond the call of duty” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breafast
Ranked #28 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Morganton, North Carolina
“Beyond the call of duty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The staff and management of this hotel truly embrace the concept of customer service. Example: I left packages to be picked up by UPS (vital trade show exhibit components) which UPS failed to retrieve. Andy, a very professional front desk manager, went beyond the call of duty to call me the next day and alert me to the fact that these items were still there, saving me from a potentially endless search for the items when they are next needed. Hat's off to Andy and Kevin (restaurant manager) who treated me like "gold" during and after my stay. I'd highly recommend this location for not only this example of good service but for the nice areas around the pool and alternate sitting area, the excellent condition of all appointments and for the overall sense of importance the entire staff placed on my business. Nice job!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed just one night, however the bar/kitchen stayed after the regular hours to prepare us something to eat as we arrived close to 10pm at night. Rooms clean and facility clean. Location not what I expected when I booked as I thought this was airport location, which its not, its about 15 minutes away.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

east haven, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

one of the best breakfast I have had at a Hilton, eggs and pancakes to order from grill in lobby. Select a firmness mattress system in room bed, really nice. The location was very close to Sanabel Island and some lovely beaches. There were many restaurants right around the corner to choose from as there were also many shopping areas close by.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Venice, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I didn't find this hotel to garden like. Room was spacious but very dimly lit. No complementary breakfast or snack of any sort. If you wanted Breakfast it was a $11.up charge per person. The only friendly staff members where the house keepers. Some of them wanted to clean your room at 8:30 in the morning.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers. I'm sorry that you were not impressed with our property and that in fact you were disappointed we did meet your expectations. Thank you for acknowledging our housekeeping staff for being friendly and eager to clean. I apologize that you did not find the rest of our staff to be as friendly. I'm very sorry. If your travel brings you back to the Fort Myers area, I hope you might consider giving us another chance and staying with us again. AmyC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was staying at Fort Myers for a two days.Purpose of my trip was business . Stay at this hotel was great experience! I was pleasantly surprised with the service and care they surrounded us . Great accommodation, clean place nice food , employee actually care about their guests... I got couple reminders during my stay.( they remind me to check out on time in order to avoid additional charge for the next day. Further , hotel provided us with the space where to keep our luggage till departure time!) Upon my arrival I called the hotel to inform myself about the shuttle . Front desk person called the driver , who acutely turned the car around to return back to the airport to pick me up , not allowing me to wait till next scheduled regular pick up time! They gladly reimbursed me for a charges I paid for the breakfast and actually were included in the room charge. When I asked for a food they served the food for me and my colleague, never mind it was off -time for serving the meal. On my way back I missed the shuttle to the airport by my mistake . They called the taxi and hotel paid for my ride to the airport. I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams that there is a hotel with the service like Hilton Garden In, Fort Myers . I can not forget royal treatment I got there. I had a great enjoyable time. I am still under great impression they made with their hospitality and service they delivered during my short stay there .

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us and for the time you took to report about your stay experience here on Trip Advisor. We sure do appreciate your positive review and especially all your kind words about our hospitality and service. We do aim to please each and every guest, and it's great to hear when we've been able to do just that. We hope you will continue to share about your experience with your friends and colleagues. We also hope next time you're in the Fort Myers area that you will choose to stay with us again. We'd be thrilled to welcome you back! AmyC
North Port, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

As most others have said, the staff is great. My biggest qualm here was the bedding. The first night my husband and I woke up stiff all over. I went to the front desk to ask if there was a room with a different bed we could move to. I was informed that they all had the same new, adjustable beds. We were given a pamphlet of how these beds worked and headed up to see if maybe that's why we had slept bad. Come to find out, the knob to my husbands side of the bed was completely broken off and a tube was hanging out in its place. The front desk quickly found another room for us that surprisingly didn't have one of the new adjustable beds that "all of the rooms have." (Hm?) So we moved to that room. They also gave us a free breakfast coupon for the morning buffet which was much appreciated. The next morning we woke up slightly less sore than the night before. As someone said before, bring your own pillows. My husband and I have a hectic life with 3 kids, so sleeping comfortably is on the top of our list when we get a chance to slip away. For that reason, we probably won't choose this location again. There is a hotel up the road we have stayed at before with equally nice staff, location, price, and cleanliness that we will go back to next time. That all being said, it is a very nice, clean hotel that is close to anything you could want to do in Fort Myers and if the bed had been comfy, we would have returned again without thinking twice.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers and thank you also for sharing about your stay experience. I am so sorry you found our beds so uncomfortable, and that they did not enable you to rest well. I know that our maintenance staff has been addressing the issue of fixing and replacing busted knobs of beds effected. I sure do appreciate your kind words about our staff and our property. We really do try and want our guests to enjoy their stays with us. Even though you've stated you might not return to our hotel, if there is ever any chance and I can help you with anything please do not hesitate to contact me. I'd be happy to help. AmyC
Midwest, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bring ear plugs for late night door closing on the 5th floor. Very good staff. Great location to shops, food, hospitals. Great secure parking lot, well lit, easy in and out. Front desk very helpful. May want to bring your own pillow.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Thanks also for your kind words about our property and staff. Thanks especially for recognizing the helpfulness of the front desk. It's great to hear you were able to enjoy your stay and feel right at home with us. You're right. We are located in a great spot with lots of shopping, dinning, and other fun outlets nearby. Hopefully, you will be able to get back to the area and enjoy more of all of it. We'd be happy to welcome you back! AmyC, Assistant General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers? Share your experiences!