“Very understanding of a problem” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breafast
Ranked #24 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Boston
“Very understanding of a problem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I'm blaming my computer for this, but ... I booked a room for the wrong date, and did not realize my mistake until it was past the reservation. UGH
They couldn't have been nicer about it and really helped me out. When things go wrong, especially when it was clearly me that was the problem, and they are still nice, that's good customer service.
Thanks to Hilton staff. Will definitely stay next time I'm in Fort Myers.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Yukon, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel is a good place to stay. The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good as well. My room was clean and quiet but could have used some updating in terms of paint. The fitness center was adequate for a work out. I would stay here again. I would like to give a shout out to the Chief Engineer who let me in my room and then took my keys to have them rekeyed and brought them to my room for me. Thanks!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We started our business trip at the Garden Inn, unfortunately Air Canada managed to lose one of our suitcases!! I can't remember when we had stopped splitting cases just in case this problem arose. The hotel were extremely helpful, Kelly in particular was extremely helpful and always had a cheerful personality.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hilton garden inn fort Myers was a very nice hotel. I stayed for my sons soccer games and the staff was very pleasant. The breakfast attendant was very outgoing and pleasant. He even brought a pitcher of soda since I had a table of 5 people. This was very much appreciated. Keep up the great work!!

Stayed January 2015
utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stay in 75+ hotels a year, all Hilton brands, and there are two things I required from a hotel -- a hot shower and a comfortable bed with clean sheets. In this case I got one - the shower was cold no matter how long I let the water run. What hotel doesn't have hot water at 10:00 a.m.???

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Saint Augustine, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in town to visit a sick relative and they made the visit and stay very enjoyable. They gave us a better rate then listed. They were kind and hospitable the entire stay. The room was nice and clean. The only negative is that restaurant in the hotel was not good at all. Id advise to eat somewhere else.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Amy C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for staying with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to friendly and kind. It's also great to hear you found your room clean and comfortable. Your positive remarks are greatly appreciated. We hope you'll come back and stay with us should any future travels bring you back to our area. Have a great year! AmyC, Assistant General Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone I encountered on the staff was pleasant and helpful. The room, though ordinary, was clean and had everything we needed. The breakfast was outstanding. The lobby was nice and complimentary tea and water were provided, but there was not complimentary coffee (although there was in the rooms). The hotel brochure on amenities was extremely brief. We didn't find much information in the hotel room on local attractions.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers? Share your experiences!