“Great Clean Comfortable Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save!
Ranked #6 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Certificate of Excellence 2014
West Palm Beach, Fl, United States
“Great Clean Comfortable Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Hampton Inn Marketplace Road in Fort Myers near the airport and I-75 is super clean, comfortable beds, quiet rooms and offers daily free breakfast plus a "Managers reception" every evening Monday through Thursday. Its a great touch to an already wonderful stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
It is a great feeling to know you had a wonderful stay at our property the last time you were in Fort Myers. It is our goal to make sure that your accommodation and our service is to your satisfaction. I am very pleased that we achieved that. The Manager Reception is just a little perk our management was kind enough to add for our guests to enjoy after a long day. I am glad you had the chance to enjoy it. Thanks again for the review and see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

book from the airport shuttle came in 15 mins . very friendly check in room ok clean and comfy bed. kids used the pool and said it was way to warm and the took a dip at 9pm. breakfast just average nothing great eggs waffles toast fruit. what was really annoying the tv channels not working they were working on the problem in the morning. would use again but wouldn't go out my way to make a booking.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review. I am sorry that you had an issue with the tv while you are here, (my apologies) but I am glad that the children had the chance to use the pool. I hope they enjoyed it a tad despite of the warm Florida weather. I wish you and your family a great vacation in the US.
McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

My mother and I stayed at this hotel (the one off marketplace in Fort Myers, Florida) and we have never been more pleased with a hotel. The rooms were wonderful and clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. The maid service was amazing and thorough and extremely friendly.
The staff was unbelievably friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was great and the overall atmosphere is just peaceful. The staff seemed happy and actually enjoyed their jobs here. I even saw a male employee dancing a bit behind the front desk and that shows me that the people that work for y'all want to be here, and that is how you get 100% guest satisfaction. I will recommend this hotel chain to anyone and I will never stay anywhere else. Thank you Hampton Inn for the wonderful stay!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, September 23, 2014
Awesome review!! Suffice for you to know that I speak for everyone at the hotel when I say, we are extremely grateful for the kind words you said about your stay at our property. I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience and saw first hand that for all of us this is home and that is how our guests should feel when they are here. From the beds, to the breakfast we serve and the people behind every department, we strive to offer the best product and service we can provide. We thank you once more and i hope to see you soon.
Bonduel, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

We read reviews of your hotel and others before we booked. Your hotel had very positive reviews, and we can now confirm those reviews were right. We were surprised (and happy) to get a discount for being a retired military family. The hotel staff greeted us every time we came in the front door. We had two rooms, and both were very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable, and I loved the duvets. With six people in our family, the complimentary breakfast saved us money and had selections for all of us. In addition, the hotel had happy hour M-F from 5PM to 7PM. It included soft drinks, snacks, and beer (although we skipped the beer--we had four teenagers with us). Once again, a nice touch for a big family. We came in the off-season, so the pool was not busy, but still clean and maintained. The pool area was very inviting, and we used it each night of our stay. There were several kids on our floor, but we didn't hear them once we were in our rooms. Parking was free, and had several shady spots--a must for us in the hot Florida sun! We would definitely stay in your hotel again, and our great experience will have us checking Hampton Inns whenever we travel. Thank you!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Nothing pleases me more than knowing you were able to experience personally what the reviews says about us. I am glad that we lived up to your expectations and you left with good, fond memories of your stay here at the Hampton Inn Airport. We do try continously to make sure that we have given our best service and best product to everyone that stays with us so they can remember us with smiles on their faces. Mission Accomplished. I deeply appreciate the comments and will share it to everyone. Come back and see us sometime soon.
Taipei, Taiwan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Bed, pillow and blanket are so comfortable, i felt asleep within a second which is not me.
thanks to Mike, i was able to check in a little earlier, after getting up at 4am to catch my flight, i really need to get some rest. Mike was awfully nice in taking care of everything, i would certainly recommend everyone to stay here.
My only complaint was the Direct TV that they have screwed up on the second day that i've stayed, almost all the channel was out of service, and i had missed one of my favorite show on that day. other than that all is good.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

You never know what you are going to get anymore. until you pay at the front desk. Once I walked in to this hotel I felt it was the right choice. We checked in and were totally pleased with the experience. I wish all the places I have stayed in lately at this price range were as well kept and serviced.

Baton Rouge, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is very well centralized hotel to Airport, and other venues in the Fort Myers area. There are eating establishments in walking distance while being close to I-75 for easy access around the area. Hotel is clean and safe for families or those traveling alone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75? Share your experiences!