“2nd Time in a year and still a good value” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #4 of 60 hotels in Fort Myers
Aliso Viejo, California, United States
“2nd Time in a year and still a good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Second time at this Hampton and it is very clean and newly revamped. It is close to the airport and has a very good staff. The only drawback is they have limited you to 2 6oz draft beers durring the Managers Reception. Will be back next year!

Room Tip: all seem to be equally quiet
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
I am so glad to know that time and time again we have made your stay with us a memorable one. We are committed in providing our guests the best service we can offer and make sure they have an enjoyable stay. It is more rewarding to know that because of your previous experience you came back to stay with us again. That for me is far more important. Thank you and look forward of seeing you next year.

253 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Central, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Friendly and professional staff, clean, managers reception, breakfast concierge committed to serve those who must depart in the wee hours by opening a little earlier than the advertised time, and a friendly shuttle drive to the airport. I will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a high-floor room facing north - away from the noise of Daniels Parkway
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review. Comments like yours inspires us to do what we do and do it well. To know that you are very satisfied with your stay is very comforting and very rewarding for us and we can only hope that we can be of service to you again in the near future. Again, from all of us at the Hampton Inn Airport, our sincerest thanks.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We want to tell you about our experience at this hotel December 20-23rd, 2012. We were unfortunately there to see our sister-in-law at the Gulf Coast Medical Centre. She had had a massive brain bleed from which, she unfortunately, did not recover. Beth Feliciano, the manager and her staff were exceptional. They went out of their way with kindness, caring and assistance. On more than one occasion they took phone messages for us and came to our door to let us know. They were always asking if there was anything they could do. They made us feel part of the family. We cannot recommend this hotel too strongly - they were marvellous! We have stayed in other Hampton Inns before and will, no doubt, again, but this one was truly exceptional! Thank you!.

Room Tip: We were on the main floor which was great. Unfortunately views didn't matter. The AC was perfe...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
What a wonderful review and I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. It is our goal to make sure that your stay would be the least of your worries. Afterall you are absolutely correct, you are family and for all our guests, their home away from home. I just wish the circumstances were different.
Again on behalf of the whole staff of Hampton Inn Airport, our sincerest thanks and we hope to see you again in Fort Myers for a leisure stay.
Edina, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

while we had stayued at hampton inns before, none were exceptional EXCEPT for the inn at the Fort Myers Airport. It ranks with the best hotels in terms of cleanliness, comfort, and complimentary breakfast. We all have our hang-ups of course. Mine is being unwilling to let my bare feet touch the carpet. But this wasn't true at this hotel. Everything was immaculate: bedding, carpet, bathroom, desk, etc. especially the bed linens. This hotel has our highest recommendation.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We actually booked this hotel after reading reviews on this hotel from my iphone. The pics of the newly renovated rooms and lobby actually matched the description upon arrival. (Not always the case) Front desk staff greeted us with warmth like we were part of the family. Special shout out to our van driver Lazaro....super friendly guy that took us to nearby Barbeque place.

The rooms were modern with 37inch flat panel tvs, relaxing pool area, fitness center, and awesome lobby! The best part was the complimentary cocktail hour and snacks in the evening. Though the hotel is near the interstate no road noise at all. Great value and will be back if in the area again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I have stayed in this hotel at least 3 times since August 2012. Again and again we were treated very well like family coming home from a long trip. The staff were always very professional, helpful, caring. Always serving with a smile. Very good amenities (i.e excercise room, swimming pool, hot full breakfast, manager,s wine, beer, soda, popcorn, great cookies, and assorted snacks in the afternoons. Also limousine service to airport and other places. Special mention to managers Mike and Beth aand all the front desk staff special mention to Tabitha who not only prepares the sunptious breakfastses but also the shuttle driver.

Room Tip: Call the front desk ahead. Very accomodating staff.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
charlotte,nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have stayed here like 5 times in the last 6 months and always feel so good to see Michael's face at the desk when I arrive. He always remembers me and it is such a nice feeling. I could stay closer to my sister who I am there to visit but drive extra just to stay here. Great breakfast, nice rooms, very clean and the best customer service

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75? Share your experiences!