“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #380 of 669 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Kumo SteakHouse in Fort Myers, Florida. A place to enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine in Lee County. Enjoy an evening at our fresh sushi bar, a nice table for two, or join in at a Hibachi Grill and have one of our best chefs put on a dazzling show and prepare your food right in front of you. To give your night even more to remember, we also have a full Liquor Bar which serves Ice-cold bottled beer and Cold Sake, Nicely warmed Hot Sake, great variety of Wine, and any mix drink that you can name.At Kumo SteakHouse in Fort Myers, we only use the freshest seafood, meat, and other ingredients in order to guarantee the quality of our food. Anything from fresh lobsters and shrimps to succulant steaks and chicken dishes, Sushi, and Sashimi are all well preserved and prepared to suit our customer's
Brownstown Township, Michigan
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Went here just lastnight with a friend, he said when his son comes down in a couple of weeks he's taking him here. Chef was excellent, what a show!!!!! Found was great, we both had Shrimp/Filet Mignon on the Hibachi Combinations part of the menu. I shot video, if I can upload here I will...a MUST GO! Let me know how it goes..

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Baltimore
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I love the hibachi style chicken and steak. I normally go away from hibachi restaurants hungry. Not here. I take some home. Every flavor is perfect with the exception of the dipping sauces which are kind of bland. I seldom use those since the food is so well flavored. The salad is always fresh and crisp and the soup is great. I feel good when I eat their food. Must be good for you. I have eaten in many Japanese restaurants and this one compares favorably with the best.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice Place, Good Food, Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I went to dinner here because he loves Sushi. I don't love Sushi but there are plenty of choices on the menu that I could eat. I ordered the Shrimp Tempura which was very good. I think I tasted the breading more than the shrimp but it was good just the same. It came with Tempura vegetables which were also good. The meals come with soup and a small salad. My husband ordered a sushi platter that was full to the brim with a variety of sushi rolls and different kinds of fish. He couldn't finish it all and brought half home. The prices are reasonable for the amount of food you get. The presentation is art. We had a half off coupon which helped a lot.

We will definitely go back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“Food was average, service good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

No lobster on the menu. Filet steak was ok, really not much to say. The prices are in line with these places so if you want a Japanese steak house it is workable. Probably will not go back unless I can find a coupon.

Visited January 2013
Batavia, New York
“For the SUSHI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The only reason I come to this place is for the sushi. It is delicious! Nowhere else I have been makes great sushi like this and could even compare to the taste. If you have the chance to go the Kumo in Cape Coral, try the Miami roll, you will not regret it!

• Visited December 2012