“Asked for well done,” 2 of 5 stars

Description: 239 433-0097
Columbus, Ohio
“Asked for well done,”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Ate there twice, first time it was great. The second time was just before a movie but we had plenty of time, (so I thought).
I asked for well done and half was medium well, I don't like to complain so I ate it but the other half was blood red. When I pointed this out to the waitress she offered to take it back and have them finish cooking it. Now I have no time.
Never again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Costa Mesa
“Good Ribeye”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Right across the street from the hilton in Ft. Meyers. Good Service, with a fun crowd. I doubled the fries and spared the vegies and still needed more fries. I recommend a side salad with your meal to compensate for the minimal fry ration.

Visited January 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Newly builts and designed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

As usual food was great had outback special and snow crab legs. Cooked just right the crab legs were not old salty or overcooked.
Loved the new design of the restaurant, was told it is the new model of all the other Outback to be built

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Casa Grande, Arizona
“Dinner with Friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

This was one of the most uniquely decored Outbacks we've ate at, it's a very pleasing atomosphere--especially when you're with great people (my wife and 2 special friends). The food is also quite good -- I did have a "little bit" of a challenge with my steak, but the manager and staff were AWESOME in taking care of it and making me satisfied and even gave some complimentary items -- Thanks so much Outback Steakhouse of Fort Myers!

Visited July 2012
New Albany, Indiana
“Good food with special care for allergy needs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is the best Outback Steakhouse we have visited. Due to food allergies, we always speak with the manager. He checked several labels and oversaw the preparation to make sure everything was correct and delicious. The staff was great and we had a delightful late lunch. Would recommend to others.

• Visited July 2012