“Best meal in SW Florida...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Peruvian, Argentinean, South American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best meal in SW Florida...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food is deliciously, the restaurant is very cozy and well decorated, and you really get your dollars worth. We had the ceviche, the mussels, the causa trio (octopus, shrimp, and chicken) and the fried yucca in huancaina sauce as our appetizers and we loved all three. The ceviche has been the best I have tasted outside of Peru and the wine sauce for the mussels was so good we ordered more bread to dip it in the sauce. For our main meals my brother ordered the rib eye and he finished all of it and loved it, I ordered the seafood soup parihuela and it was beyond scrumptious full of fresh seafood. My sister had the lomo saltado which she devoured and my other sister had the tallarines verde which is pasta in pesto sauce and she ordered hers with a steak milanesa, she thoroughly enjoyed it. Last my mother order the chaufa ( fried rice) with shrimp and chicken and that was delicious as well. For dessert we had flan which is as good, if not better than the flan I have tasted in Argentina, and we also had picarones and alfajores all which were very sweet and a perfect ending to our perfect meal. I recommend this place to everyone in SW Florida, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013

Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Could be so much more!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I am not saying the food is bad, in fact what I ate there always was quite good. Unfortunately out of the three times I was there, they did not have any of my first choices available, not for the main meal, nor for the dessert. Although I realize that sometimes foods can run out, but THREE times? Even at a time when it was not too busy to have run out of food. That was a bit of a let down. The staff are very nice, seating is good, food is good, but I don't feel drawn back to a place where so many things (mine was not the only meal they did not have) on the menu are unavailable.

I would recommend to the owner to strike those foods of the menu and offer them as daily specials on a chalk board. That way innocent taste buds don't get all excited and then let down cruelly.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“FOOD AND DRINKS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wonderful place to experience. The atmosphere and effort that the staff puts into making your experience a wonderful once is fabulous. Food is excellent, I cant say enough about the staff, they make the trip to here from where ever you are - worthwhiled!! Enjoy

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had a great dinner at this reataurant! Try the ceviche, it's awesome as well as the empanadas! As a main course we chose the chorizo and the filer mignion, was really delicious! They serve Malbec as their house wine which is my favourite! The staff is very friendly and there was even a live music (south american style). Will definitely go back!

Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“Authentic Peruvian in Ft Meyers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I tried this restaurant on a TripAdvisor recommendation and definitely glad I did. I travel a lot and avoid chain restaurants at all costs. The food was very tasty as I like spicy food with a kick. My waiter was Oscar and he was very helpful with suggestions as I never had Peruvian food. It you want authentic Peruvian food, then I highly recommend this place. I had the chicken empenada with grilled fish with plantains for entree. Generous portions and fair price.

• Visited August 2013