“Amazing restaurant!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Cape Coral, Florida
“Amazing restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

While staying at this hotel, we decided to have dinner at this restaurant. The ambiance is very relaxing. We travel often, but we have not had such great service since we came in here. David was our waiter, he was knowledgeable, attentive without being pushy and that is a fantastic trait that wait staff need to learn. When visiting this restaurant, if you have David as your waiter, you wont be disappointed. we ordered blackened grouper with crab stuffing and the dry-aged prime rib. Both entrees were delicious. We were so impressed with the service and the food, that we already booked another vacation here so that we can dine at this restaurant. If you are in the Fort Myers area, this is the restaurant you have to visit for great food and amazing service.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cape Coral, Florida
“excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

we decided to have dinner at the courtside Steakhouse on our last night at the hotel. The restaurant is not located inside the hotel but rather down the road on the property about 3 minutes away.there is a shuttle service to and from the restaurant if you don't want to walk. My wife and I chose to take the shuttle service to the restaurant and walk back after dinner.when we got there we were seated immediately but we did have a reservation. The restaurant was not crowded at all especially for a Saturday night in Fort Myers. the wait staff was very nice and extremely helpful. We started with the lump crab appetizer and it was to die for. I then ordered the she crab soup and it was also delicious. For the main course my wife ordered a cedar plank salmon that was a special about night. I ordered the sea bass. the sides come separate and we ordered the creamy spinach and brussel sprouts.My wife I loved her salmon. my sea bass was cooked perfectly with a almonds and bread crumb topping. I felt the piece of sea bass was a little small for the price. Honestly I have had sea bass in other restaurants and it was just as good for much less money. The interior of the restaurant is very nice but don't expect a great view. The windows over look the tennis courts. Ocean view would have really added to the experience. Overall, it is a really nice restaurant and the food was delicious. My only gripe is that the prices are very high but I guess you are paying for the overall experience. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone staying at the Sanibel Marriott who does not want to leave the property to eat and is willing to spend some money. I would not recommend you bring your children here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

What a great place to dine. Very nice wine list. She crab bisque was the best I have ever had. The steaks were perfectly seasoned and cooked exactly as ordered. The service was wonderful. Dave is a great server. Would highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Best Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We both had glorious steaks, the best accompaniments came with them and the wine David, our server helped to select, was perfection. RJ the manager, came by to make certain everything was just right, and it was !

Visited August 2013
Paris, France
“Not a real steakhouse but a very good restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

You may be misguided thinking that you're going to a steakhouse. In fact, you'll fact only few steaks on the menu list. It is much more a restaurant. Anyway, we went for one of the few steaks and they were delicious. Certainly the best ones we've had so far. Bill is on the high range but you will not forget your experience.

Visited August 2013