“excellent Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Cape Coral, Florida
“excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

we decided to have dinner at the courtside Steakhouse on our last night at the hotel. The restaurant is not located inside the hotel but rather down the road on the property about 3 minutes away.there is a shuttle service to and from the restaurant if you don't want to walk. My wife and I chose to take the shuttle service to the restaurant and walk back after dinner.when we got there we were seated immediately but we did have a reservation. The restaurant was not crowded at all especially for a Saturday night in Fort Myers. the wait staff was very nice and extremely helpful. We started with the lump crab appetizer and it was to die for. I then ordered the she crab soup and it was also delicious. For the main course my wife ordered a cedar plank salmon that was a special about night. I ordered the sea bass. the sides come separate and we ordered the creamy spinach and brussel sprouts.My wife I loved her salmon. my sea bass was cooked perfectly with a almonds and bread crumb topping. I felt the piece of sea bass was a little small for the price. Honestly I have had sea bass in other restaurants and it was just as good for much less money. The interior of the restaurant is very nice but don't expect a great view. The windows over look the tennis courts. Ocean view would have really added to the experience. Overall, it is a really nice restaurant and the food was delicious. My only gripe is that the prices are very high but I guess you are paying for the overall experience. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone staying at the Sanibel Marriott who does not want to leave the property to eat and is willing to spend some money. I would not recommend you bring your children here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

What a great place to dine. Very nice wine list. She crab bisque was the best I have ever had. The steaks were perfectly seasoned and cooked exactly as ordered. The service was wonderful. Dave is a great server. Would highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Best Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We both had glorious steaks, the best accompaniments came with them and the wine David, our server helped to select, was perfection. RJ the manager, came by to make certain everything was just right, and it was !

Visited August 2013
Paris, France
“Not a real steakhouse but a very good restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

You may be misguided thinking that you're going to a steakhouse. In fact, you'll fact only few steaks on the menu list. It is much more a restaurant. Anyway, we went for one of the few steaks and they were delicious. Certainly the best ones we've had so far. Bill is on the high range but you will not forget your experience.

Visited August 2013
Tamarac, Florida
“Unfortunately didn't try the steak but sides were awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Ate with three girlfriends and sat in the bar and had a bunch if sides and salads...creative sides, Brussels sprouts, creamed corn, broccoli all very well made and fresh. Service was good, prices are a bit high and the ambiance is fair compared to the rest of the resort. The views are missing and decor was sparse. This is one if my favorite resorts

• Visited July 2013