“Reliably Good Seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Parrish, Florida
“Reliably Good Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I've been to Pincher's three times. Twice in Sarasota, and this was my first time at the store in Fort Myers. We were meeting family who had been vacationing in Naples, and we chose Pincer's because we knew we could count on a decent seafood meal. Pincher's is not fancy. It's casual and relaxed. My wife ordered the crab cake sandwich, and I ordered the grouper reuben. We cut our sandwiches in half and shared. The crab cake was great. The grouper reuben was good. I'm just not sold on the idea of a grouper reuben. I love a grouper sandwich, and I love a reuben, but I'm not in love with a grouper reuben. However, that's just me. The fish in my sandwich was great.

If you are looking for decent casual seafood and don't want to spend a fortune, give Pincher's a try.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
PinchersCrabShack, Area Manager at Pincher's Crab Shack Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
We love your review! Thank you for taking the time to leave it. Come back soon!

indiana
“Kids eat free”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Good service and good food. I would go back on a return trip. Food was warm and in good presentation.

Visited August 2012
Thank you so much for your review, we are glad you will return. We love customers like you!
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Pincher's crab shack”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Excellent crab cakes!! i don't think I have tasted better ones.

Visited July 2012
Our Crab Cakes are awesome! Thank you!
Milwaukee, Wisconsi
“We liked the Crab Shack!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

We all enjoyed our dinner at the Crab Shack and would go back again. It was a fun place and the food was good.

Visited April 2012
We love our atsmosphere too! Thank you so much for your review.
Nyons, France
“Stopped for Lunch while shopping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I loved the Atmosphere, 2 for 1 Happy Hour!!! The Margaritas were the best part. The food was good but not knock your socks off, a little expensive. Service was great.

Visited April 2012
Glad you enjoyed the two for ones! We hope to see you agian soon. Thank you for taking the time to review us.