“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
dumfriesshire
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Went for the first time and was impressed with the quality of food and the service was excellent....had to go back a second time..... of course....both times were mid-week visits and the restaurant was full both times, so if you are thinking of going, do what we did, and book in advance.....try anything it's all yummy!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Bonefish Grill is just average. It's crowded, No atmosphere. The bar is great and the bartenders too! I have had to send a plate back once. I did not think the fish was cooked correctly. But, the manager did not charge us for the plate and that was wonderful. It's always busy and I think that some customer's must love it.

Fort Myers
“Bang,bang Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you are looking for a great dining experience, you need to try this restaurant. The bang/ bang shrimp appetizer is a great beginning to your meal unlike any shrimp you have ever tasted. Their house salad is so refreshing with their citrus dressing. If you like salmon, you will not be disappointed with their half order/or full with the Pan Asian sauce.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Better than your typical chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My daughter and I visited this location a couple of weeks ago. It is one of my more favorite chains. Season is pretty well over in SW Florida, but I don't think most people got the memo. This place was packed. Even the outdoor seating was full. While we waited, which was more than an hour, we had espresso martini's, which were just lucious. We were very surprised at the long wait but we were told it would be long when we arrived. We started with the bacon wrapped scallops and the bang bang shrimp. Both were cooked perfectly. I had the petite filet and she had the fish and chips. My filet was cooked to order. No complaints there. Her fish and chips, cooked tempura style, were the best we've ever had anywhere. Highly recommend them. My only complaint, would be that the red wine was served ice cold instead of room temperature. The waitress said they store the wine at that temperature. Overall, a very good evening out. Will continue to visit this location.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southington, Connecticut
“Surf & Turf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Another great restaurant in Fort Myers. We did have to wait about 30 min., but well worth it. I had the sirloin steak crab cake combo with au gratin potatoes & chick peas. One word yummy!! I only have one dislike & that it is a bit dark inside, but aside from that everything else was great

Visited May 2013