“Bang,bang Shrimp” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Fort Myers
“Bang,bang Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you are looking for a great dining experience, you need to try this restaurant. The bang/ bang shrimp appetizer is a great beginning to your meal unlike any shrimp you have ever tasted. Their house salad is so refreshing with their citrus dressing. If you like salmon, you will not be disappointed with their half order/or full with the Pan Asian sauce.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

88% Recommend
Naples, Florida
“Better than your typical chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My daughter and I visited this location a couple of weeks ago. It is one of my more favorite chains. Season is pretty well over in SW Florida, but I don't think most people got the memo. This place was packed. Even the outdoor seating was full. While we waited, which was more than an hour, we had espresso martini's, which were just lucious. We were very surprised at the long wait but we were told it would be long when we arrived. We started with the bacon wrapped scallops and the bang bang shrimp. Both were cooked perfectly. I had the petite filet and she had the fish and chips. My filet was cooked to order. No complaints there. Her fish and chips, cooked tempura style, were the best we've ever had anywhere. Highly recommend them. My only complaint, would be that the red wine was served ice cold instead of room temperature. The waitress said they store the wine at that temperature. Overall, a very good evening out. Will continue to visit this location.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Southington, Connecticut
“Surf & Turf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Another great restaurant in Fort Myers. We did have to wait about 30 min., but well worth it. I had the sirloin steak crab cake combo with au gratin potatoes & chick peas. One word yummy!! I only have one dislike & that it is a bit dark inside, but aside from that everything else was great

Visited May 2013
“Consistently very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We were in Fort Myers for four days and wanted to go to some of the best the area had to offer each night. On Sunday night we got started a little late and we didn't want to feel rushed at a place that might be closing soon so when we saw that Bonefish was open a little later we have that a try even though it is a chain.

The thing is that some chains really have it down and Bonefish is one of them. Quality seafood, nice wine selection, and consistency. Thanks for being open a little later than the rest!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

After all the rave reviews, I was dissappointed with the Bang Bang Shrimp. This dish was chosen after a sample of Bang Bang Chicken sample was offered while waiting. The sauce made the breading gummy. I am still waiting for the Bang. Hot it was not.The other dishes my companions had were very good. The wait was much longer than the time we were told upon arriving. I think if I hadn't checked in with them we would have waited even longer.

• Visited April 2013