“FABULOUS!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 650 restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: This restaurant/dinner cruise is owned by the Sanibel Marriott Resort and Spa. I had heard a lot about it but wasn't able to find a listing, now that we just ate there I wanted to review it but wasn't able to find it. I can't review it on the Marriott page because I didn't stay at the Marriott. Most of the people I talked to on the boat didn't stay at the Marriott either. I think it would be beneficial to have this added. Thank you!
Cape Coral
“FABULOUS!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband surprised me this dinner cruise for our 20 year anniversary. I wasn't sure what to expect to be honest. What a wonderful surprise! The staff are AWESOME! Very friendly they want you to enjoy yourself and do everything possible to make you feel welcome and comfortable. The food was nothing short of amazing! The salads are very fresh.The beef so tender you can cut it with a fork salmon to die for! My husband also tried the chicken and he said it was excellent. It is a buffet and there id plenty to eat. ALL of it was excellent. The whole experience was fabulous. Excellent food excellent service and a very relaxing peaceful evening. What a perfect anniversary! Now we want to take our daughter next month for her birthday. I highly recommend this dinner cruise.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
Cape Coral, Florida
“Fireworks Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went on fireworks dinner cruise July 4. It was fantastic. The captain clearly knew where and when to park for the best views of multiple fireworks displays. It was awesome!

Visited July 2013
Charlestown
“We even bought the hokey photos before you get on”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a fun dinner cruise with great food and it last for approximately 2 hours. We had a ball and met some fun people at the end of our table.

Visited April 2013
Kingston, Canada
“Brunch cruise is highly recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Try the Sunday morning brunch you won't be disappointed especially if you start with one of the best Bloody Mary's that I've ever had:)

Visited May 2013
Apple Valley, Minnesota
“Top Notch Dinner Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

You can tell when someone has something down to a science. Good atmosphere, great food, lively staff, what more is there? Salmon and steak were great, as was the crab and pasta salad. Desserts were also plentiful and great! You have to go this dinner cruise, seriously.

• Visited March 2013