“Pretty scenery! Nice for kids.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 673 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: This restaurant/dinner cruise is owned by the Sanibel Marriott Resort and Spa. I had heard a lot about it but wasn't able to find a listing, now that we just ate there I wanted to review it but wasn't able to find it. I can't review it on the Marriott page because I didn't stay at the Marriott. Most of the people I talked to on the boat didn't stay at the Marriott either. I think it would be beneficial to have this added. Thank you!
“Pretty scenery! Nice for kids.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed a Sunday brunch cruise with my husband and two kids 9 and 7. Lots of food for the kids to like including eggs, sausage, bacon, bagels, fresh fruit and yogurt parfaits, also interesting grouper and crab sauce, chicken with goat cheese, fried potatoes and others. Tasted great, a little pricey at 55$ per adult though. But being out in the gulf is the experience that is worth it, even saw a dolphin. We enjoyed it and the captain let the kids drive the boat!

Port St Lucie
“EXCELLENT RIDE!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Wonderful trip beautiful sights and scenery was so pretty ride was smooth and spacious and drinks were wonderful we really enjoyed it thanks

Visited August 2012
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Nice trip to sunset”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Boat is a bit dated but the staff are very friendly and the food and service good. The evening cruise is about 2 hours long and is pleasant enough

Visited June 2012
Marshfield
“Not as great as it sounded”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Typical buffet brunch, some of the food was not hot. Boat is beautiful but needs some TLC to spruce it up as it's showing signs of age and neglect. For $55 per person, I think you can do better elsewhere.

Visited March 2012
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I went on one of the dinner cruises. I was a little wary of the menu due to my being a vegetarian, but I managed to leave with a full stomach. I mainly went for the sunset and being out on the ocean, and I was very pleased with the results.

The captain and the servers were very attentive and nice!

Visited March 2012