“Great Stay-cation at the AmericInn!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport

You added Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13600 Treeline Avenue South, Fort Myers, FL 33913 (Formerly Floridian Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #9 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Stay-cation at the AmericInn!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the AmericInn recently, we planned a little Stay-cation. We started searching for hotels in the area with whirlpool suites and it turns out the AmericInn is one of the only hotels around that offers rooms with whirlpools. Plus, the hotel is brand new. We are from the Chicago area originally and know the AmericInn name. They have many properties in the midwest so we made our booking. We stayed for a night and really enjoyed everything. (I reccommend calling the hotel directly to make a reservation because they were running some special rates.)

The staff was friendly and helpful (refreshing compared to some places we've walked into in the past), the location is great. It's close to the airport with restaurants nearby. Gulf Coast Town Center is a couple miles away, we had dinner at PF Changs that night.

The hotel is new and very clean. The lobby has a welcoming Tommy Bahama feel and our room was ready to go. Modern and updated, no ugly/crusty bedspreads there. The person at the front desk said it's called triple sheeting. Everything washed after every checkout.

Breakfast was included with the price of the room and I did not have high expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised. Scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles made to order, biscuits and gravy, and then all the normal things like bagels and cereal. We spent a little time at the pool outside that morning and then went home feeling refreshed.

Kudos to the hotel and the employees, we'll definately be back!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
doylestown, pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2010

Great hotel! Only a year old so the rooms and all the amenties are nice and new. Breakfast in the morning that is included is amazing- biscuits with sausage gravy, eggs, and make your own belgian waffles in addition to regular breakfast items. Most important aspect of this hotel though is the service-each staff member will go out of their way to help you with whatever you may need. Keith, the general manager, is the best! He drove us over to Uno so we didnt have to walk across the highway to get dinner.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2010

I was bumped from my US Airlines flight and put in this hotel. My luggage went to Philadelphia and my children and I were shuttled over to the AmericInn. At a glance, this would have been a hotel that I certainly would have overlooked. But, after staying, I would certainly go back. Though the room wasn't particularly special in any way, it was very clean... as was the entire hotel. What impressed me the most was the staff. From the moment the shuttle picked us up at the airport our experience was good.

First, we were offered a later checkout to meet our travel needs at no extra expense. Then, because we were without our luggage, they offered to have the shuttle bus drive my children and I over to Target to pick up swimsuits. All the staff I encountered was incredibly friendly as well.

When we woke up I didn't expect the great breakfast that the hotel provided. Most inexpensive hotels barely offer much beyond coffee, cereal and stale muffins. This hotel had eggs, bacon, sausage, a waffle station, bagels, cereal, fruit... and on and on...

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport

Address: 13600 Treeline Avenue South, Fort Myers, FL 33913 (Formerly Floridian Airport Inn)
Location: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Fort Myers
Ranked #9 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Hotel Class:3 star — Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport 3*
Please NOTE: Floridian Airport Inn is under new ownership as of August of 2012. Welcome to your gateway to all that Southwest Florida has to offer! The Floridian Airport Inn is the closest hotel to the New Jet Blue Park (Fenway South) and Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) and offers oversized, tastefully appointed rooms in a variety of room types. We offer the amenities you want and deliver them with the highest level of customer service! Our BISTRO is open from 6am to 9pm for your dining pleasure. We also offer a selection of Beer and Wine. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.