“Business trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13600 Treeline Avenue South, Fort Myers, FL 33913 (Formerly Floridian Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #10 of 60 hotels in Fort Myers
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Business trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Excellant and helpful front desk personnel, Jesus was very personalble, and friendly.
The hotel is very clean and well maintained, secured, and the beds were fantastic!
The television did not work but a staff member was sent to our room immediatly and had it working in no time, and was very friendly.

100 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I stayed after a our flight was grounded from a "bird strike" damaged the plane. They were nice enough to shuttle a bunch of us to McDonalds at 11 pm bc we were hungry.
Hotel was very clean and comfortable. The front desk clerk and the shuttle driver were very friendly.

Stayed August 2014
FOM4Points, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that our staff members were friendly, and able to accommodate your shuttle request. We certainly strive to ensure each guest has an unmatched experience at our property. Please consider the Four Points by Sheraton if your travels bring you to the Fort Myers area again.

Yours in Service,
Sacramento, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here after a flight from California via Atlanta to Fort Meyers. After a 6 hour delay due to a tropical storm in the Atlanta area, we arrived exhausted and way past the expected delay time I originally notified the hotel. We were greeted by a wonderful, friendly young man who told us we would be upgraded to a suite due to our very late arrival and would be able to check out late. The room was quiet and clean. Not sure if I was super tired, but the bed was super comfortable. We missed the breakfast. The hotel was easy to find, located in a great place and the staff was very, very accommodating and friendly. A great place to "land" after a long flight and a great "start off" for our vacation.

Room Tip: We ended up in room 329 a suite. Way too big for what we needed, but very comfortable and quiet des...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share such a thoughful review! I am delighted to hear that our staff went above and beyond to ensure that you had an unmatched guest experience. We certainly strive to make sure that this is the case for each of our guests. Please consider the Four Points by Sheraton if your travels bring you back to the Fort Myers area.

Yours in Service,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

After staying in no less than eight hotels in the surrounding area of F.G.C.U. & Southwest Fla Int'l Airport,
*Four Points by Sheraton*
is now on the top of our list!
This Hotel is only a year old- so everything is new!
"Judi" the first of many friendly staff members, greeted us with a great smile & welcomed us as though we had just walked into her home.
She quickly checked us in & answered all the normal FAQ's- showing her knowledge of the area. We then went to our King suite, which had a mini fridge, microwave & mini bar.
This hotel's price is on par with the others in the area & offer a F.G.C.U. discount.
There are other hotels that offer the same amenities & a mile or so closer to the school, but we really like the cleanliness, friendly & staff.
Pros: "Hands Down" the COLDEST A.C. of any hotel we have stayed at!! This a.c. is different from the other newer hotels that equipped with one of those energy saver or motion activation modes that will shut off in the middle of the night, waking you up.
This one will go to the desired temperate - but not cycle off & on.
The next morning, we both agreed that the bed was very comfortable & on par with some of the 5 star hotels we have stayed at.
The only con would be - no free breakfast. I know this has been a deciding factor in the past when hotels that a on par with each other & saving an extra $.
The hotel does have a Restaurant inside- just past check-in. We didn't eat there, but other guests stated that the food was very good!
Walk thru the hotels parking lot -Dunkin' Donuts & Subway are inside the Shell Gas Station. Another 100 ft & you have a CVS!
So- if you need to visit the area- Do yourself a favor & give Four Points a try. It should exceed your expectations as it did mine!

• Stayed August 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had a little problem finding my reservation because I used groupon, but overall the location was close enough to the beach and places to eat. The room was very clean. The staff was nice and did everyyhing they could to accomadate me. Just a great place. And a great deal.

• Stayed August 2014
That you kindly for taking the time to share your review of the Four Points. Reviews from our valued guests are the best way for us to enhance our accommodations, so your feedback is much appreciated. Please consider the Four Points if your travels bring you back to the Fort Myers area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff and service was great, the rooms were clean and the food was good too. Didn't expect to have good food at this place. I recommend the steak, a bit spicy but ery good.
The morning omlets are good too.

Room Tip: close to airport

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

FOM4Points, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank for taking the time to share your wonderful review! It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy a meal at our restaurant, and that you found our staff and service to be friendly and helpful! Your comments have been forwarded to our staff for review. Please consider the Four Points by Sheraton if you find yourself in the area again.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was definitely one of the best check-in experiences I've ever had. The front desk staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I was upgraded to a suite for having SPG platinum status without asking for an upgrade. They remembered to ask about my platinum amenity. When I got in the room, it was clean and the wifi was free with good bandwidth, which is rare at most hotels. I even had a luxury shuttle ride to the airport the next morning when the owner of the hotel offered me a lift.

My one complaint was that I was under the impression that the Wednesday 5-6 happy hour included free select beers, but when I sat in the restaurant I was told differently. I also had sat down with a menu for about an hour and a half without the bartender asking if I wanted to place an order or get a refill on my drink. I did eat a meal at a local restaurant called Fat Katz and I recommend it.

Other than that, the stay was great. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Wow, what a thoughtful review! It is always a pleasure to read such memorable reviews! Our staff takes pride in what they do, so I am delighted to hear that your check in experience was noted. I do want to apologize for the confusion regarding our "Best Brews" menu. We do offer a complimentary sampling of a local Florida beer, as well as appetizers, but unfortunately not complimentary drinks. We certainly hope that you return to the Four Points if you are in the area again. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Sara L.

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport? Share your experiences!