“Clean and Airport shuttle takes less than 10 minutes” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport

You added Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13600 Treeline Avenue South, Fort Myers, FL 33913 (Formerly Floridian Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #8 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Clean and Airport shuttle takes less than 10 minutes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Typical Four Points - Clean, modern, good beds & bedding with a limited grill/bar that serves excellent food. Breakfast isn't the wrapped pastry, scramble eggs in the warmer, etc. You can order a real breakfast or lighter menu items like fresh berry bowl (strawberries & blueberries). They have several choices for desert and found a "made on premises" blueberry swirl cheese cake that was light and fabulous. Sorry, I got carried away, other regular grill menu items too.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Cape Coral
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed one night as work was being done on our home. It was OK. Clean. Bed was comfy. King-sized. All white covers. They only put out 1 bottled water. Needed at least 2 for 2 adults. TV was a nice size-no issues there. You can tell it was remodeled as they forgot to paint above the bathroom door. Looked like some old rust or water damage just in that one area. Called for and received extra towels promptly. We liked the bar downstairs. It sort of looked out to the pool. Couldn't take our beers out tho unless we wanted to use plastic cups. We declined. We asked for a specific snack to go with our drinks but they did not have that on the menu. Great happy hour prices. Plus, the beers were cold. So we finished up our beer and headed over to the convenience store next door for snacks to take back upstairs. Internet is sloow.
After taking in a movie at nearby theater we returned to a relaxing night. No complaints, really. Just a couple small things.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
ST PETERSBURG
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Reasons to stay here. Just outside airport. Has a bar and full restaurant with room service. Meeting rooms. Gym. Pool and hot tub. Hotel in great condition. Clean. My experience: I used a hotel app, didn't know which hotel. I take a chance and pay a two star hotel rate and get a three star hotel. I was given handicap room. Not great for me, because I enjoy a tub. I'm sure if I asked I could have gotten a different room, friendly staff, but because they have a hot tub I didn't bother. Unfortunately for me hot tub was not hot or even warm. I don't drink but I watched a waitress bring drinks and food poolside. Location very close to tons of restaurants and shopping. Would I stay again? For what I paid yes, at full price really not my kind of hotel, but it does have a ton of pluses for other travelers.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. We're glad that you overall enjoyed your recent stay with us. We do offer some great hotel amenities and we're happy you we're able to take advantage of some of them. Thank you for the feedback on the water temperature in the hot tub, we will be sure to share with our team here. Again, thank you for your review.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

The hotel is great and very clean but I was not able to get any cell service inside the hotel or in my second floor room. The Internet service was very slow so doing any type of work was long and drawn out.
The bed was comfy and clean and the room was quiet and the direct TV service was great.

In spite of having to use my cell phone only next to the Window and the slow Internet service I would consider this hotel again since it is very close to the interstate.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you found our hotel clean and comfortable. Thank you for the feedback on the cell service and internet connection. We will be sure to share this information with the right folks here at the hotel.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I were looking to book a hotel near the Fort Myers airport so we would be close for an early flight. The location seemed close enough and the rates seemed lower than some so we went ahead and booked. What a pleasant surprise when we checked in and saw such a nice, new property along with a small bar/restaurant. The beds were a dream! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Shuttle to airport got us there in plenty of time even though we had to leave at 4:30 am. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Very nice hotel at the Ft. Myers airport and the staff is wonderful and very helpful especially Sheila. The hotel has everything you need and the location in reference to the airport is close. There are shop and many different types of restaurants within 5 minutes to choose from.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for your review Damien. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at the Four Points Fort Myers Airport and found our location convenient and beds comfortable. We appreciate your comments on our staff and thank you for your positive feedback on Sheila. We hope to see you again during your next visit to the area.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Do not let them put you in room 105! At first glance, its a nice room with a great two head shower. There is a big jacuzzi tub, which, oddly, is in the main room - not in the bathroom. Two big problems with this room. There is no access to the wireless network in this room. You have to stand next to the door or in the hallway if you want to get a weak signal from their WiFi. They couldn't explain this and offered no solution. The issue was consistent across any device in the room - phone, iPad, laptop. The first night the front desk said there must be too many persons on the WiFi and I'd have to wait my turn. What? He then handed me an ethernet cable and said I could plug my phone directly into the hotel internet. Thanks, but I know of no phone that has an ethernet port!

The second issue is the jacuzzi tub. Above the tub is an exhaust fan. I guess its for the steam from the jacuzzi? Anyway, if there is any breeze outside, it causes a metal flap in the fan to "tap" continuously. It sounds like water dripping on a metal pan in a sink. It's like torture! After two nights of this we asked for a different room. The girl at the desk said they knew of the issue and they usually only put persons staying for one night in this room. So they know of the problem and do nothing? That's just bad.

Our rate was over $200 per night and did not include breakfast. We stayed at the hotel as part of a visiting sports team so we didn't have any choice.

Rooms were clean and comfortable - although the room they moved us to on day 3 only had a fitted sheet over the mattress, with no mattress pad. It was odd but not worth complaining about.

Except for a couple of persons our first night at the front desk, the rest of the staff was great. They were friendly and helpful. The bartender and kitchen staff are very friendly and do a great job.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay in room 105