“Fantastic Relaxing Clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport

You added Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13600 Treeline Avenue South, Fort Myers, FL 33913 (Formerly Floridian Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #11 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Fort Myers
“Fantastic Relaxing Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was staying for only one night...to get away and relax. I booked my reservation that morning and was able to get an hour & a half earlier check in. I was greeted with a big smile from both ladies at the desk but, Paola Valverde checked me in. She is very personable & has a great attitude. Then she surprised me and was able to upgrade me into a room with a jacuzzi. How did she know exactly what would help me relax?! The lobby is undergoing a little renovation however, it is still very warm and inviting. The room was huge, king bed, jacuzzi with seperate shower, microwave, bar sink & refrigerator. It was also spotless, quiet & relaxing! The jacuzzi was perfect...awwe. Thank you again Paola & other staff for helping me melt away my worries and stress. I will refer business your way & of course stay here again myself if the need arises.

Room Tip: I was on first floor just halfway down from lobby & never heard a peep. Definitely get the room...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We spent a night. We were traveling with our 5lb morkie Betsy. Dog friendly. The pool is heated which was great since it was chilly. No existent wifi. My wife needed to sent emails with attachments. No go. My daughter wanted to watch something on Netflix. No go. Our room smelled of carpet cleaner, very strong. someone to,d me that a dog had soiled one of the rooms the night before...i didnt want to ask if it was ours. The rate was great at $85 including pet but would have paid $90 for strong fast wifi. There is a Cracker Barrel and an independent bar restaurant close by. Ate at the independent place. You pass it from i75. Not great but you can get a beer and flat breads.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool side room. Doors open to the pool area
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
trinity fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

What a find this is. Very clean and cheap hotel and a very nice breakfast included. Just of I75 in Fort Myers. Friendly staff also. It is located close to airport and they have a shuttle service. The room had a refrigerator and mircowave and a coffee pot. Everything you might need.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is a very nice hotel. Had reservations at another local place that fell through due to the other place being a dump. I was pleasantly surprised to come across this hotel. Very very clean with a great heated pool and hot tub. Would recommend to anyone looking for a clean and friendly place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012
RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here after our flight to Prov. was cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy devastating the eastern seaboard. After booking this hotel with help from Southwest, we were very impressed!
After booking , they sent a shuttle within 15 minutes to bring us to the hotel.
Checked in with an awesome rate, and greeted by a great staff.
Room was spacious, with a frig and microwave, very comfortable bed, complimentary continental breakast, pool/hot tub. and free shuttle service to the airport or to nearby restaurants or malls.Since we were stranded for 2 days, we opted to go to the Gulfcoast town center which had tons of restaurants, stores etc. great!
There is also a CVS, convenience store/Dunkin Donuts/ Subway right next door to this hotel that was so great!
If you need a hotel near the airport, this is the place to be. This will be a Sheraton next year, that's how good it is.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
DOLORES
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is a nice hotel but I cannot understand how it rated number 3 in fort myers. we stayed 2 nights. I spent 20 minutes trying to get a tv listing from the front desk agent but she still couldn't find one. Bathroom fan didn't work, told agent but it didn't get fixed. In room coffee is so weak it's not worth drinking and the breakfast is just so-so. Room faced the road and the road noise came right into the room. One of the front desk staff had her children behind the desk with her which is not very professional. All in all, we were disappointed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I booked this hotel on one of my frequent trips to the Fort Myers area. I chose it both for its proximity to the airport and its tripadvisor rating. While the hotel is not necessary substandard, I don't believe it deserves the ranking it has on your site. I would not avoid the hotel in the future, but it would not be my first choice either.

• Stayed October 2012