“not number 3” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13600 Treeline Avenue South, Fort Myers, FL 33913 (Formerly Floridian Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #10 of 60 hotels in Fort Myers
DOLORES
“not number 3”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is a nice hotel but I cannot understand how it rated number 3 in fort myers. we stayed 2 nights. I spent 20 minutes trying to get a tv listing from the front desk agent but she still couldn't find one. Bathroom fan didn't work, told agent but it didn't get fixed. In room coffee is so weak it's not worth drinking and the breakfast is just so-so. Room faced the road and the road noise came right into the room. One of the front desk staff had her children behind the desk with her which is not very professional. All in all, we were disappointed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

83 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I booked this hotel on one of my frequent trips to the Fort Myers area. I chose it both for its proximity to the airport and its tripadvisor rating. While the hotel is not necessary substandard, I don't believe it deserves the ranking it has on your site. I would not avoid the hotel in the future, but it would not be my first choice either.

• Stayed October 2012
Port Charlotte, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a prompt, efficient, friendly establishment. The only thing that I would like to see changed is an explanation given when a call is received for airport pick-up. The driver was in a BEST WESTERN van, and we were looking for a van that had FLORIDIAN AIRPORT INN on the side of the vehicle. We waited across the street from each other, neither knowing we were to supposed to meet! The parking fee for long term parking is less than anywhere else we checked. We will use this establishment again, I feel certain!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We were in town for a live aboard dive trip. We flew into town on a Wednesday afternoon. The hotel staff picked us up at the airport and then took us back to the hotel. The next afternoon they shuttled us to the Pier to catch the boat. Sunday, when the boat came back in, they were at the Pier to pick us up and take us back to the hotel. Then the next day they took us back to the airport. It was so nice not having to worry about renting a car or having to figure out where we needed to go. The hotel is very nice and clean. The staff are very freindly and most accomadating. I would defintiely recommend this hotel to anyone coming into the area and especially for those that are interested in diving. It was a GREAT experience.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
GMFAI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Floridian Airport Inn was sold to new owners in August of 2012. The new owners have chosen not to utilize the current wonderful Floridian Airport Inn staff or amenities, but have chosen to call on Best Western. We do not have a good explanation for this and apologize for your inconvenience.
Warwick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stayed here a couple of days in March when on vacation to see some Spring Training games and it couldn't have been any better. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was very clean and quiet. A tremendous value.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Hannover, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

i stayed in this hotel from the 2nd - 16th of may. I had booked another hotel for the second part of my journey but when i entered the hotel & my room i cancelled the other hotel. The room is so nice and clean. The staff is so friendly and kind. If you have any questions feel free to ask and you will get help immediately.They all try their best to feel more than welcome. I´ve never made such a good experience before.

You can eat free homemade cookies in the lobby...The pool area is nice and so clean.

i definitely come back next year. If you plan a stay in Fort Myers, the best you can do is: to stay in this hotel. Every rewiew which is on tripadvisor is 100 % true...

Thanks to the incredible staff...Thanks Jodi,Linda, Aaron, Heather, Bill and the rest of the staff ( especially the room maids)...You all do a great job...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed here over the weekend for our anniversary. We chose this hotel mainly because of all the great reviews we saw on here, but also because it was close to so many restaurants. Everything about this place was perfect. We had the King Suite with a Whirlpool tub in it. The room was so clean! I work for the hotel business and I am use to inspecting rooms daily and I found nothing wrong with this room. Your lucky if you find a spec of dust! I personally wanted to say thank you to the amazing staff. They helped me out so much by allowing me an early check in to set my room up for my special weekend! I will definatley be back here next year! Great price, great rooms, great staff....Why wouldnt we come back!?

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport? Share your experiences!