“Great stay, nice and very friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13600 Treeline Avenue South, Fort Myers, FL 33913 (Formerly Floridian Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #12 of 60 hotels in Fort Myers
Hannover, Germany
“Great stay, nice and very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

i stayed in this hotel from the 2nd - 16th of may. I had booked another hotel for the second part of my journey but when i entered the hotel & my room i cancelled the other hotel. The room is so nice and clean. The staff is so friendly and kind. If you have any questions feel free to ask and you will get help immediately.They all try their best to feel more than welcome. I´ve never made such a good experience before.

You can eat free homemade cookies in the lobby...The pool area is nice and so clean.

i definitely come back next year. If you plan a stay in Fort Myers, the best you can do is: to stay in this hotel. Every rewiew which is on tripadvisor is 100 % true...

Thanks to the incredible staff...Thanks Jodi,Linda, Aaron, Heather, Bill and the rest of the staff ( especially the room maids)...You all do a great job...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed here over the weekend for our anniversary. We chose this hotel mainly because of all the great reviews we saw on here, but also because it was close to so many restaurants. Everything about this place was perfect. We had the King Suite with a Whirlpool tub in it. The room was so clean! I work for the hotel business and I am use to inspecting rooms daily and I found nothing wrong with this room. Your lucky if you find a spec of dust! I personally wanted to say thank you to the amazing staff. They helped me out so much by allowing me an early check in to set my room up for my special weekend! I will definatley be back here next year! Great price, great rooms, great staff....Why wouldnt we come back!?

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Wow....possibly refurbed or brand new. Very comfortable, clean and comfortable with friendly staff. Large, comfortable, rooms with brand new furniture, carpet, paint, bathrooms and granite + quality finishes.

One of my rules as I travel the world is to stay at hotels where I feel as if I am the first person to stay in the room....that is absolutely true here!

Highly reommended

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
London, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

We had a totally unexpected stay at this hotel due to an overnight delay of our flight leaving Southwest Airport. Must say this was one of the nicest airport hotels we have stayed in!
The general manager of the hotel was very pleasant and was even driving the shuttle to expedite getting the stranded airline passengers to the hotel.
The rooms were very quiet and the beds comfortable. Each room has a refrigerator, microwave and free wireless internet.
Apparently it is very close to both the Boston Red Sox & Minnesota Twins spring training facility and to Fort Myers shopping malls!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

This was truly a gem. It was a very nice place to stay. It was clean, friendly staff, and very reasonable!! Upon arrival they gave us coupons for complimentary drinks during "Happy Hour". So many hotels in this area were very expensive, but we clicked on the hotel web site on the "specials" and our room with a king bed was only $69- unheard of, near an airport. We would definately stay here again, even if we had to pay a llittle more!

Room Tip: I'm not sure the rooms that have a door off to the pool, would be worth the extra money.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

When we missed our flight I was a little concerned where we would spend the night... surprisingly our hotel stay was very pleasant. Starting with a very friendly free shuttle ride with Bill we enjoyed our stay. The hotel is very clean and the beds are quite comfortable. Every employee we encountered were friendly and concerned that we enjoyed our stay, from the front desk to the Bistro. I would recommend this hotel as a great place to stay

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Elsah, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I stayed one night and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is very convenient - less than 2 miles from the Fort Meyers Airport. The hotel's shuttle provided free transportation to/from the airport and also to/from Gulf Coast Town Center Mall which is a huge outdoor mall 4 miles away and fun to walk around under the lights at night!

The outdoor pool is heated making it much more enjoyable at night when the airs cools down. The hot tub was also clean and a very comfortable temperature at night.

Being just about 4 years old, the hotel still looks new and was very clean.

The bed was very comfortable, the hall was quiet, although I did hear a phone ring at 5 am in a nearby room.

My friend arrived without her luggage and the hotel provided needed toiletries, which were much appreciated. There was very nice soap, lotion, shampoo, and conditioner in the bathroom. Also in the room were a hair dryer, iron and ironing board, cable TV, micro wave oven, and refrigerator.

The free breakfast was just juice, coffee, and pastries. But a full breakfast cooked to order was available for purchase in the Bistro.

The excercise room had a nice variety of equipment which was clean and in excellent condition. Also a TV.

The Business Center in the hotel had just one of two computers working, so some people had to wait to get on the computer.

Warm cookies in the lobby late afternoon!

Very friendly and helpful staff. I would love to go back for another stay!

Room Tip: My room had a lovely view overlooking the outdoor pool and trees across the way. No buildings obstr...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport? Share your experiences!