“Nice hotel with a few buts” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport

You added Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13600 Treeline Avenue South, Fort Myers, FL 33913 (Formerly Floridian Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #8 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Connecticut
“Nice hotel with a few buts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

We got an excellent rate for our two-night stay and our room was quite spacious. The bed was comfortable, and the staff was friendly and helpful. We also enjoyed the jacuzzi next to the swimming pool. There were a few minor glitches, though. The free continental breakfast consists of muffins and danish, and by the time we got down to the lobby at 9:30 the first morning we were there, there were only two muffins and two danishes left. The hotel has opened its new restaurant, the Bistro, and they're trying to encourage people to pay to eat breakfast there instead.
The entire hotel is non-smoking, but guests can smoke by the pool. There was a problem with the cable system when we were there and half of the channels, including HBO, weren't coming in. The hotel does have free wi-fi, but if you have an Apple device such as an iPod or iBook, you can only access the network from the lobby, not from your room.
These are minor inconveniences, though, and I would happily stay here again. And I did enjoy the homemade cookies in the lobby

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

My son's hockey team was booked to stay at the Floridian after a mix up with a different hotel. Upon our arrival, we were greeted by the staff who was very friendly & helpful. When you enter the lobby, it felt like you were at home. The staff went above & beyond to accommodate our team, even though we would get a little loud at times. They provided us with a meeting room to keep the kids out of the hallway. They even personalized a flyer with our team logo showing us our breakfast options. They also went above & beyond by having breakfast ready for the team at 5:30 am as we had an early game. The manager & his wife as well as all of the staff made us feel right at home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone & would enjoy staying there again on our next trip to Ft. Myers.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Lehigh Acres
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

Needed to get away for a day....checked in for the weekend. The room was beautiful. Everything is brand new. The hotel was so nice. They even had homemade cookies and coffee in the lobby.
The room was great. It had a great jetted tub. There was a docking station for your MP3 player...they've thought of everything!
It was a great little escape!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Franklin TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

I just returned home after a 23 hour delay on Delta airlines. My flight out of Ft Myers was cancelled after I sat on the plane at the gate for over 2 hours! When I got off we all had to rebook. I was offered the option of staying over and flyng out early the next morning. I got a hotel voucher for the Floridian and I can tell you when I saw the name of the hotel I was nervous. The first thing that came to mind was bed bugs, no name hotel! Perhaps par for the course for a "quality" Delta afiilitated property. I caught a shuttle to the hotel after being told they had no restaurant...I had to use my food dinner voucher at the airport Chili's. Another red flag as I thought, great this joint is in the middle of no where.
Our driver Wally was very pleasant and on the 10 minute drive to the hotel he told us there was a gas stattion with a Subway and a CVS right next door. Ok maybe not too bad?
When we checked in our van unloaded and we lined up again. There was only one associate there, Dan. He checked each of us in and was very pleasant even though it took a while. I must say I was pleasantly suprised at the hotel. It was new and a typical 4 story design with interior halls, elevator, pool and very large breakfast area.
My room was quite large with a big King bed, microwave, fridge, wet bar and large bathroom. I have to say it was the cleanest room I have seen in quite some time. Aside from maybe some rambunctious kids above me running around it was extremely quiet. I didn't hear a door slam, toilet flush, voices or water running at all.
The pool area was kind of small but had some palm trees around for ambiance and big fluffy towels to use.
Since my early flight was also messed up and delayed 3 hours I was able to eat breakfast at the hotel. The breakfast area was huge and had hot food(bacon, eggs, gravy, biscuits etc), tons of pastries, cereal, hot fresh waffles, milk, juice and coffee. Just about anything one could want for breakfast and all very tasty.
I took my shuttle back to the airport with Wendy driving and she was just as nice as she could be. Completely empathetic to what we had endured with Delta as she said problems with their flights happen quite often.
I must say I was pleasantly suprised by the hotel experience...with Delta not so much.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

From their impeccable accommodations and facilities to the warm and friendly staff, I cannot say enough good things about the Floridian Airport Inn. This should be the standard for the hotel industry!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Delavan, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

I really enjoyed the stay there. The people were so helpful and nice. They went way out of their way for all of us from the wedding.

Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

All I can say is that this place this THE BEST! I chose the Floridian Airport Inn as the designated hotel for all of my friends and family that were traveling to town for my wedding and flying in from Wisconsin.

First off, as a bride.. there are a million questions to ask. They were so patient with me and answered all of my questions before the event when we blocked out rooms. They even called me several times before the wedding just to check in and see how everything was going and to touch base with the reservations with my family. That alone said a lot about the hotel. They really do care! All of the staff members were so friendly (not the pretend/fake friendly.. but actually genuinely nice!)

I also thought it was so generous that the hotel set up shuttle times for my family and drove everyone down in shifts to the country club we were getting married at (Colonial Country Club) as well as picked them up after the event. I loved this because no one had to drink and drive and this service did not cost anything to us! The Hilton down the road wanted $7 per person each way!!!!

My family is large and can be pretty needy sometimes but not one of their needs went unmet. Everyone raved about their stay and how nice the hotel was after our wedding. Keith and Linda also place flowers in champange in our room the night of the wedding which I thought was so sweet. They gave everyone late check out times and let us hang out by the pool and visit the morning after to chat and visit.

In short: the staff is AMAZING, the hotel is super spotless and close to the airport, is quiet, and close to shopping and entertainment, and I would highly recommend this hotel for any brides to be. Planning a wedding can be stressful but this place knows their stuff. They also make fresh cookies everyday that are so yummy!

Thank you Floridian Airport Inn for everything and for making my wedding weekend the best time ever!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport? Share your experiences!