I enjoyed my recent dinner at Gatorbites. It's basically a local sports bar but the food and atmosphere are fun. Here are some tips to help you
1) it's located in a Publix Plaza directly opposite from the Tangiers Outlet mall
2) they have inside and outside seating but only tvs inside so if you want to see a game sit inside
3) plenty of room at bar and bar high tops but also have tables/booths too
4) lots of tvs to see the game
5) good selection of beers on tap - even sierra nevada pale ale. plenty of other drink options
6) wings were good and they give you plenty of food whatevr you order.
7) specialty food is GATOR - lots of ways to try it
8) this is like a friendly neighborhood bar - locals are nice and staff is pleasant
I would certainly return again. Thanks
If you own or manage Gatorbites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.