“First time visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #154 of 673 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Full service lunch and dinner daily. Outdoor bar and seating area. Live and free dueling piano shows on Friday and Saturday nights at 9 pm with a Saturday night dinner show at 6:30 as well. Friday night all you can eat fish fry and live entertainment. You can also find all your favorite games here as we have 13 HDTV's inside and out.
Fort Myers, Florida
“First time visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had a girls night out before this bunch of teachers went back to work. Some had been here before, some had night. Piano players not best singers, but they made it fun. Of course it became more fun once the crowd had been there for a while and drinks were being consumed! Food was good. We had a reservation, but upon arrival, there was no table set up for us. They had to squish our large party at a table a little too small for our group. Not the end of the world, but when we have reservations, I expect a table prepared-saved, planned, for the size of our group. It worked though, but I'm reporting on the night. Service was a little slow. I was the only one accidentally skipped for our first order....and then throughout the night it was slow in between drinks to get another. Even to get silverware after we had our food but no means to eat it unless with our fingers. I understand being busy, having been a waitress in years past, but I do expect proper service too. Server friendly, just not as attentive as we all would have thought. Overall I had a great night, but I'm giving a review of the night. I would go again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Naples, Florida
“Must Stop In”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stumbled on this place while shopping at Gulf Coast. We arrived right after they opened so they were not busy at all. Sat outside and enjoyed conversation with our server. He was friendly and very knowledgeable of the menu and food. Ordered fish and chips which was OUTSTANDING! Cooked perfectly and a large enough portion to share. Came with fries and a super yummy remoulade sauce. Loved it all! The atmosphere is set up like a perfect replica of a few Key West establishments. It was fun and like visiting south without the drive. We were also told about their Dueling Pianos on Friday and Saturday nights. Unfortunately we were not able to experience this at this time but will definitely return soon to see the excitement! Absolutely a recommendation we will pass on!!

Visited August 2014
Cape coral
“Big group Great Time for all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Our singles group went there last Saturday night . 22 people in all made reservations . Table was ready , waiter, and waitress were great food was good , French fries were so so but the entertainment was fun would go again any time
For the Dueling Pianos

Cape Coral, Florida
“Bartender isn't a bartender”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I've been to the keys bar numerous times. The food has always been up to par, however their newest bartender, Lisa, should not be behind the bar. She is friendly but does not know what goes in a standard shot. She forgets to ring in food and can not keep up with the fast pace environment.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Peter K, General Manager at The Keys Bar & Grille, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Thank you for letting me know about your recent encounter at the Keys. I'm sorry that your experience was not up to our standards. Sometimes the fast paced environment gets to all of us, and we must work harder to make sure that the customer does not suffer. I'll agree it is never a good feeling when the person serving your drinks doesn't correctly make the drink you ordered. We have worked hard to remedy the situation and 'Shot Making' 101 courses have been held. Hopefully the next time you come we will get your order correct and you can keep on enjoying your time at the Keys..See you then
Fort Myers, Florida
“Love this bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love this bar now that they are under new owners and management. The staff is extremely friendly and they seem to know other customers by name. I talked to a couple who comes there almost every day. The food is really good. I had the Mahi wrap with truffle fries. Awesome. Very reasonably priced to. I also had the key lime Martini dessert andnot only did it look great but treated good to. Gotta try that if you stop in. Christa was a great bartender. Very personable.

Peter K, General Manager at The Keys Bar & Grille, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thanks for the kind words. We try to get to know everyone who walks in the door and hope that they will be fast friends and Keys regulars. I'm glad you enjoyed the Mahi wrap and the truffle fries can be quite addictive. Look for some more improvements coming in the months ahead.