“Must visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 673 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casual little French joint in South Fort Myers. Affordable French dining with attractive wine program. Chef-owner in the kitchen and Wife-owner in the dining room. Professional wait-staff, great food with silky sauces. Escargots, Charcuteries, Cheeses, Marrow Bones, Veal Sweetbread, Roasted Duck, Steak Frites, Huge Shrimp, Veal a la creme... and daily specials. Don't miss the Profiterolles or the Creme Brulee!
St. Louis, MO
“Must visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Food was amazing. Husband & i both had fish dishes that had an amazing sauce. Salad had a yummy dressing. Surprised to find this caliber of place in Fort Myers.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ft. Myers,Fl.
“Great French”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Consistently Excellent. Escargot and Sweetbreads -as good as my days living in France. Been here many times in the past few years and always enjoyable. Wine list not as good,but perfectly acceptable Service always excellent as well.Chef is French and trained in France.Could get a Michelin Star.If it was in Naples you would need a 3-month ahead reservation.My son who lives in Manhattan and is a "foodie" loves it.Very fair pricing.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate their tonight. When we got there we were seated at a small table with a wall beside us. I asked if they had anything else,she said no. There was a table towards the back empty the entire time. The people beside us were loud and with more wine got louder. Not a good experience. I had the lobster appetizer and all I could taste was garlic and I like garlic but I want to be able to taste the lobster and I could not. We will not go back. There are much better French restaurants in the area.

Portland, Oregon
“Great French food right in SW Fl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

Both owner and wait staff were very attentive. Generous portions of food and wine. Ambiance was wonderful, and the food was authentic French and very tasty. A must dinner sport for your trip around Fort Meyers.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Asheville, Nc
“BEST MEAL OF THE WINTER SEASON IN FT MYERS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Four of us dined for the first time at Blue Windows and were very impressed! This is a small restaurant with less than a dozen tables. We went for the early seating offering a three course dinner plus salad for $30. I had escargot, duck breast with a rich pomegranate sauce, and creme brulee. Service was excellent, the food was outstanding, and the owner very friendly; her husband, Christian is French and the chef. We had a French waiter who was very efficient and helpful, who had just joined the staff. We loved this restaurant, and it's my favorite in the area after just this single meal. Everyone in our party raved about her selection. We will definitely be going back!

• Visited April 2012