“Not a disappointment” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Fort Myers, Florida
“Not a disappointment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I wanted to eat something different and after reading the reviews decided to give it a try. The place is not big but we thought that it was nicely decorated. I ordered the Chicken with peanut sauce and my husband the Panang Curry. Both came with white rice. I ordered mine mild, probably not the best way to eat Thai, but i can't eat spicy. My husband ordered his dish medium. I tried it but didn't think it was that spicy. We both liked our dishes but i enjoyed mine so much more. Something about the chicken, broccoli and the peanut sauce mixed in together. For dessert we ordered the fried banana. It was ok. We will surely be returning.

72% Recommend
Fort Myers
“STILL The BEST Thai Food in Fort Myers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have eaten here several times in the last several months and wanted to reiterate my older review of this great long-time, relatively unknown, local eatery. Below is my 2009 review which still stands:

This low-key place has seemingly been here forever-- right next to Mona Lisa's Italian Restaurant-- yet is often missed by even well-informed Fort Myers foodies. Partly it may be the generic store-front entrance, which opens up into a tasteful, and warm interior. And ignoring this place would really a shame, as Thai Garden is the only consistently excellent Thai restaurant in town. The Stuffed Chicken Wing appetizer is my regular starter-- a delicious, though slightly greasy, savory beginning. Woo Sin soup is a family favorite-- large enough to share for four. Another family favorite is the Pad Thai, noodles, shrimp and wonderfully spiced. For entrees the Green Curry is mouth-watering dynamite-- deliciously hot, complex, rich and very addictive. I crave this stuff. If you are a fan of frog's legs this is THE place to eat them-- perfectly fresh and expertly cooked every time-- served several different ways. The Whole Snapper deep fried with Red Curry is another can't miss-- beautifully presented and tasty. We've eaten here 2-3 dozen times over the years and nearly every item we tried has been better than great. My advice is to try this place if you enjoy quality Thai food. You'll surely return again and again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bradenton, Florida
“Very good food! and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I thought we'd try something new last night for dinner. When he mentioned Thai, we asked Siri where the nearest Thai food was. Based on the stars and reviews, we thought we'd give it a try...and were very pleased we did! We ordered two sushi rolls and the shrimp PadThai. This was my first pad thai experience, and I enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the sushi, it was all very fresh. The service there was excellent...the waiters very friendly. A bit pricey, but overall, a great dinner.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brookville, Ohio
“Worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Went with a friend who lives local. Good Thai! Reasonable price. Large portions. Plan to share or take leftovers home.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Order the garlic chicken & Penang curry....sooo good! The spring rolls are excellent as well! I will definitely be coming back!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere